Size: SmallColour: Black/Nano Grey/Nano GreyChange
Price:£24.58+ Free shipping

on 11 June 2013
Item arrived before estimate, well packaged and as described.

I got two white pairs of socks size large. Just to note large goes up to UK size 11 as stated on the package but I'm more 11.5 and they fit fine. Comfy and light, great for all the running I do.
I don't mind spending a bit extra than for normal running socks as they are quality.
on 13 October 2015
I bought a couple of pairs of these for running 5+ miles a day, they have been absolutely brilliant. These have kept me completely blister free and still going strong. Have probably covered 500miles+ in each pair. Going to buy a couple more pairs now as going on holiday so won't have a washing machine to wash my existing pairs every other day. The socks should feel quite tight when put on, if they feel loose and move around you need a smaller size.

For those who are still getting blisters with the socks it's probably time to change your running shoes and make sure they aren't too lose or tight. Good shoes are just as important as good socks.
on 13 March 2014
Very comfortable and kept my feet dry. There were however signs of blisters wanting to form after my half marathon (could be the shoes?)
on 15 August 2015
Often got blisters on the inside of my foot. Just did a long run with them inside my normal running socks ( with some body glide too) and no chafing or discomfort at all.
on 21 May 2013
A bit on the thin side. However, as I suffer from blisters due to long-distance running, these have been faultless since purchase! Good protection, support and comfort. Delivery was prompt and was also pleasantly surprised that two pairs are included, as opposed to one pair which I believe is the norm. Great product!
on 13 April 2013
I went for these as I have not got on with other anti-blister running socks and these seemed a good price. The socks ( 2 pairs - 1 black, 1 white) are lightweight, comfortable and most importantly no blisters. I would recommend if you want an alternative to a double layered sock.
on 10 October 2014
Socks were despatched and arrived well before time. Quite thin, but recently did Tough Mudder North West and they withstood the demands of the very muddy 12.5 mile course & obstacles, were washed and were still as new afterwards. Would recommend them for any running activity.
on 11 May 2013
Nike Run Anti Blister Quarter Running Socks
Pros: Really great socks. Lightweight. High quality, dri-fit fabric. Very comfortable and keep your feet dry all through the workout. Stretchy enough for support. Anti blister works very well.

Cons: Cost
on 21 February 2014
Bought these ahead of a half marathon and what can I say. Having always suffered from blisters when running in normal socks I thought I would give these a try. Haven't suffered a single blister since wearing! If you are a runner, buy a pack now!
on 27 May 2015