Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-4 of 4 questions
votes
Absolute Rubbish! The Sportswatch comes with a 1 year guarantee by law!! If you contact Amazon they are always very helpful and on the extreme occasion they can't help Nike will...They will ask for the serial no etc and in my case after a few emails+ phone call swapped it.The weakest point on these watches for me is the usb connector...My advise is to connect it to your computer via the lead and be extra careful when you take it off as you don't want cracks appearing around the usb as mine has done on MORE THAN ONE OCCASION ...That's what Nike need to sort out!I have come back to Nike+ site because it is "Awesome"....Hope they bring a new watch out soon but in the meantime I have just purchasd another one(JUST BE EXTRA CAREFUL HOW YOU TAKE IT OFF)
3 Oct 2014 by kerry
votes
yes for ur first question. Its has a stop watch.
17 Feb 2015 by Indie
votes
Hi kerry. I have been using the watch fine since purchase and connects to the laptop straightaway.
2 Oct 2014 by M. L. Pillai
votes
It's much the same thing... Mine just started to fog up so not sure I recommend it any more
2 Aug 2014 by Kilagroo
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers