Size: Medium|Colour: Black/Sail|Change

on 23 May 2011
I'm a 16 and a half collar and 44 inch chest and the large fitted me perfectly. It feels good to wear and always looks fresh and crisp (I got white). It works well under both wool and cotton jumpers, and is good for layering in cold weather (with thermals or tea shirts underneath). Apparently, it washes well and is 'easy maintenance'. A good buy, and highly recommended.
on 14 December 2011
I have just purchased 2 of these rollneck tops to go with my new Nike Golf UV stretch polo shirt, I have a 16.5 size neck and a 44" chest and this product in Large fits me perfectly. They are Dri fit so will keep you warm and keep you cool when the warm weather comes back. I have been searching for months to find good quality at a good price and now i've found them. They look very smart when wearing on its own or under a Polo shirt. Thank you, great service from Amazon.
on 16 January 2014
I I requested a NIKE golf dri fit TURTLE Black but when it came it was a POLO ROLL NECK one. So although I have kept it I was not really very happy .Because I have a short neck & it always rolls over.
on 26 January 2014
Well made - comfortable - easy care - perfect for golf and skiing.
I have two - would like to buy another.
on 6 December 2015
Absolutely delighted with this top. I have also taken delivery of one in black. Both are great under layers for either long or short sleeved jumpers or even, if you like the look, under a golf shirt. If you are between sizes I would suggest opt for the smaller size as they are designed to mould around your body.
on 6 February 2012
Really excellent quality golf turtle neck top. The granite colour is unusual and very nice. The only thing I would say is that the sizing is rather big, i.e. suggest buying smaller than you think. The small is more of a medium size fitting in my opinion.
on 11 June 2014
I found the XL too large for my liking, however the seller provided me with the next size down within a week (thumbs up) I guess this is for those cold winter months and is sure to keep you warm (not water proof & a bit too warm for the summer)
on 1 January 2014
Have had theses jumpers before, they wash well, are warm and comfortable well worth the money.,
I have just bought the green one, great colour,ideal for under my waterproofs when playing golf
on 24 November 2015
These make a nice base layer for the winter.
Good quality as normal from NIKE. Come up a little large. I'm 5 feet 8 inches with 42-44 chest and a medium fits well with a bit of room.
on 20 October 2013
The fit of these shirt's is perfect & the material is very good.The delivery of my order was very prompt as well. Could not fault the dealer in anyway everything was 1st class.