Format: Audio CDChange

on 13 May 2009
Great! You cannot be dissapointed if you enjoyed the film. Also think about 'Corpse Bride' soundtrack if you like this, its wonderful too.
on 21 January 2008
The score for the film The Nightmare before Christmas is brilliant in its own strange way. Both the music and the lyrics are written by Danny Elfman, and he also sings the main character of jack Skellington.
The songs are delightful and variated, and you discover something new in the arrangement, every time you listen to them. Besides, the instrumental tracks are beautiful and melancholy, a nice contrast to the humourous and often lively songs. If you like the film or are just a little bit interested in music, you should definetly buy this CD. It has so many great tunes, and the orchestration is just perfect. All in all, a soundtrack quite out of the ordinary.
on 26 November 2010
bought for my little girl as she loves the movie.
i now know the lyrics off by heart
please can i return it now?
no really , can i?
alright i like it too.
on 4 October 2012
I love the music to this film, especially the hilarious "What's This!", so dismissing a similar version of the soundtrack, I opted to buy the original and best. As well as the aforementioned track, highlights include "The Oogie Boogie's song" and "Sally's Song." The only thing I have about these soundtracks is that the instrumental tracks, always seem to contain the same pieces of music over and over again. That aside, it is an excellent collection of musical score/songs. I keep humming "This is Halloween" and "What's This." Highly recommended.
on 27 June 2014
I love the film, and I love the soundtrack...excellent accompaniment to a dull drive. I like the credits and end titles especially - one sometimes misses this bit in the cinema.
Danny Elfmans music worms its way into your head as surely as Oogie Boogies bugs.....

A soundtrack and film worthy of being described as a modern classic.

Nothing wrong with Jack, at all....
on 7 June 2013
I adore the film and had to buy the soundtrack! This album has all of the songs and music from the film, with covers of some songs which are awesome. I listen to this album all of the time, any time of the year.
on 19 November 2010
I am a huge tim burton fan and this cd just topped off my collection. it has most if not all of the songs on the dvd and the words, always a bonus
on 19 May 2014
Great service would definitely recommend came when they said it would great product would definitely use them again for next order!
on 24 December 2012
A great soundtrack that's a great CD. Some prefer the new "cover" edition, but I have always liked the original more.
on 21 September 2013
A faboulous movie in it's kind. Great story. Great musical score. I have bought several more movies of this kind.