- Save 15% each on Qualifying Items offered by Victoria Chart Company when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code VCHART15 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Good Night, Sleep Tight Reward Chart (4yrs+) - create the perfect bedtime routine for children
|Price:||£11.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- A reward chart to create a successful bedtime routine.
- This chart is the step by step guide to give encourage your child's perfect night sleep.
- Gold star stickersrewards for pre-bedtime activities include: putting on pyjamas, brushing teeth, bedtime reading.
- Smiley face sticker rewards for successful nights sleep include: staying in own bed, not calling out, falling asleep
- A supportive information sheet gives further tips and guidelines to get the best results from your chart.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Large chart (297mm x 410mm), 48 reusable gold star stickers, 130 smiley face stickers, dry erase marker, sticky mounting pads for the
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
My recommendation would be to make your own, as you can choose the targets and buy your own stickers. I just feel £9.50 is a lot of money for a piece of plastic coated card and 2 sheets of stickers.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent. Bought it for my grandson (together with the Gro Clock & Little Alien face) and it worksPublished 5 days ago by R. Lloyd
My little one loves this, it makes her so proud to achieve the steps :)Published 1 month ago by Emma
Not impressed with the quality considering how much it is.Published 1 month ago by MRS VERITY PRICE
The content of the chart is perfect for us and the quality of the materials is great but you don't get much for the money spent. Think this product is overpriced.Published 1 month ago by Marie101
This is a great chart, we have had to improvise with some of it (we have changed one to 'not holding hands to fall asleep' rather than 'fell asleep by yourself', we shall work on... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mr. Timothy E. Beevors
The chart worked and we successfully established a bedtime routine within a week - really helpful.Published 3 months ago by Dr L
Waste of money...doesn't work, split into two parts, across 5 nights, making it overly complex to achieve a full chart!Published 3 months ago by The Falcon
My Grandson just loves this, so much in it. He has the Gro Clock and is sleeping great now.Published 5 months ago by shona Mac Millan