Colour: White|Size: 2X-Small|Change
Price:£6.58+ Free shipping

on 29 June 2013
Not much of a sportsman, but I play lawn bowls and am sick to death of the droopy M & S underpants and the distraction to my game. Tried their sorry range.
Bought a pair of these in desperation and found nirvana, so buying more.
Washed and worn the first pair 4 times so far and still giving me the support I need.
Obviously the box pocket is unnecessary, at least at my level of the game.
August 2013 update: now using 3 pairs of these washed every time worn and a heavy playing schedule too. Still very comfortable and practical. Excellent value too.
on 29 April 2016
Got size - Small. I'm a 30 waist and it fits perfectly. Got a medium size gray nicholls traditional abdo guard and it fits in the pocket snuggly too.
on 17 June 2016
See lovely but extremely small! I brought these for my average size 10 year old and got the 11-12 sized pants. They fit my 9 year old. Seem great, but go up a size! Now have to order more!
on 9 June 2016
great quality material but came up very small - my son is very slim and 8 years old and the 9-10 were far too small
on 7 June 2016
THESE WASH SO WELL THEY STAY WHITE WITCH IS ALWAYS GOOD FOR WHITE SHORTS
on 22 June 2016
My son is very happy with these shorts. He did have a pair of Kookaburra shorts that had pockets for all the thigh guards and box but found them a little unwieldy. He now has the Aero P3 thigh guard kit so these shorts are perfect to just hold the box.
on 20 June 2016
Good quality and size chart was helpful
on 27 April 2015
Unbelievably poor quality (seconds?).
Poorly stitched and unfinished seams. Won't last.
Bought the same from a different supplier last year and quality was far better.
Supplier unhelpful.
Avoid.
on 4 June 2016
Perfect, thanks
on 18 December 2013
Been trying to get a decent jockstrap with box 'compartment' for a while and I was very pleased with this especially as the trunks-style is more comfortable than my old jock-strap one.