- Item Weight: 200 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 259 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Item model number: 81201443
- ASIN: B006BV4I3M
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 26 Sept. 2011
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (466 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 114,002 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.95 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Nice'n Easy Permanent colour - Natural Medium Mahogany Brown (No. 5M, Former Shade No. 118E)
|Price:||£8.80 (£3.91 / 100 ml) FREE UK delivery.|
- Get a natural looking colour in one simple step
- Nice and Easy permanent hair dye promises 100% grey coverage even on your toughest greys
- The ColourSeal conditioning gloss is designed for blondes, it adds intense shine and helps seal in natural looking colour for up to 8 weeks
- The colour blend technology gives you a pigment-rich base layered with contouring highlights for a natural looking colour that is truly yours
- Natural medium mahogany brown - layers reddish-brown tones to enhance the richness of your hair. For optimal results, use on light brown to dark brown hair
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Nice 'n Easy believes that hair looks its best when it’s natural-looking. To achieve this, this colour uses Colour Blend Technology which contains multi-tonal hair colour. You'll get ultimate natural looking colour with layers of delicate tones and highlights. Layers reddish-brown tones to enhance the richness of your hair. For optimal results, use on light brown to dark brown hair. On grey hair, colour appears lighter than non-grey for a highlighted effect. On natural red hair, colour gives a medium mahogany brown result.
Will it cover my greys?
Yes. Nice 'n Easy promises 100% grey coverage even on your toughest greys.
How long will my colour last?
Nice 'n Easy's exclusive ColourSeal Conditioning Gloss adds intense shine and helps seal in beautiful, natural looking colour for up to eight weeks.
How does it work?
Clairol's exclusive Colour Blend Technology gives you a pigment-rich base layered with contouring highlights for our most natural looking colour ever. The result is colour that is truly yours.
Contains ColourSeal Gloss
Designed to be used weekly during the six-week colouring cycle, ColourSeal Gloss preserves your beautiful hair colour appearance and actually helps to prevent colour from fading. It should first be applied after initial hair colour application, and repeated weekly to help keep your colour looking vibrant.
Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
Tall Oil Acid
Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone
1-Hydroxyethyl 4,5-Diamino Pyrazole Sulfate
Colour: 118E Natural Medium Mahogany Brown | Size: Pack of 1
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
-Easy & quick to use
-Smells fine, like a shampoo
-Great for root touch-ups because you can use a little of the bottle at a time and keep the rest - no mixing required
-No ammonia or peroxide (I presume this means it's safe for pregnant women, but I haven't done the research on that)
-Won't ruin towels or clothes
-Provides subtle overall stain; natural colour variations will still shine through
-Leaves hair in great condition
-Very consistent results
- It doesn't last long, and it doesn't fully cover grey. Basically you get a tint on the greys that's enough to make them recede (but that's a great option for in between hairdresser visits or if you're not needing to drastically change your hair colour.)
-I live in Europe and have found it very hard to find this dye in recent years.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i've used couple of box dyes before, but this is the only one that really stinks. i cant even wait for 30 minutes and wash it away asap.Published 3 days ago by joyce
great colour, no red ! and not black either and i even left it on for half an hour. also it covers greys !Published 13 days ago by Ms. R. J. Weston
A lovely natural blonde colour which takes to my hair wonderfully.Published 18 days ago by Samantha Maskell
The product I received is not exactly what I ordered. The reference number for the Nice 'n Easy hair colour is the same, but I specifically wanted the SunKissed version, as shown... Read morePublished 26 days ago by Inkpen
I read some of the reviews before purchasing this product for myself and did become concerned that a couple of people had mentioned their hair had turned black. Read morePublished 27 days ago by LoveBooksForEver