Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Prime Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

New iPod Touch compatibility ?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Dec 2012 07:07:14 GMT
Hi,

Does anyone know if this product Klipsch iGroove HG iPod Speaker System Black

needs this product Apple iPod Lightning to 30-PIN Adapter-ZML (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)

to work with the New iPod Touch Apple iPod touch 64GB 5th Generation - Black (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)

or does it not need the adapter ???? Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Dec 2012 16:14:10 GMT
mags3662 says:
Hi, yes it does need the adaptor. Just bought one at Apple shop for £25 to convert it to be suitable for ipod touch 5th gen touch. One thing though. Speaker system originally bought for nano. Then used for 4th gen touch but it didn't seem to charge (played fine). Don't know if that shows a problem with speaker system. Bought adaptor today - plays fine but again doesn't seem to charge.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Dec 2012 17:41:15 GMT
Hi mags,
I was doing research before i bought and awaiting my purchases but Amazon said they tested compatibility for the new iPod touch, the adapter and the speakers giving the below report. Hope it helps !

Hello,

Further to you email, the Apple iPod Lightning to 30-PIN Adapter-ZML is compatible with Klipsch iGroove HG iPod Speaker System Black.

If you have any questions please reply to this email and we will assist you.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  9 Dec 2012
Latest post:  18 Dec 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions