Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 March 2008
Varied good examples of retro posters etc are shown and have a short commentary followed by the design firm, artists, designers, photographers, publishers and most importantly the primary fonts used.

For myself the quality of the retro designs and the ability to identify most of the fonts used makes this book a must buy. Some of the fonts are difficult to track down, but if they were easy to find then the book would not be so valuable.

Many thanks to the authors for an excellent book.
on 23 April 2013
I have already spent hours looking at the beautifully laid out pages.
It would make a fantastic gift for any graphic designer or just design lover.
It arrived on time and in fantastic condition.
on 27 April 2009
The book is really cool, love the content and the quality of the paper is great.
on 9 July 2009
This is by far the best book I have bought recently.

I haven't bought many books recently - but if I had - this would be the best. I LOVE it!!.

Sad I know. But True.