on 17 September 2014
Really enjoyed watching this whole series with my 7 year old daughter. Characters were engaging. Stories entertaining and educational. Please bring out more!
on 23 January 2015
It's brilliant show & very interesting & you can learn a lot from it especially kids I hope they do more soon.
on 21 July 2015
My 6 year old boy loves it, good fun.
on 29 August 2014
What a great series. My five year old loved it. Sweet storylines. It is nice to find something that is educational and fun. Hope they make more episodes.
on 31 January 2015
Great show with wonderful casting choices, particularly Anne and Shania who, though opposite in nature, compliment one another very well. We especially love the educational factor as my children are science and math mad, at only 5 and 9, and have big dreams of becoming astrophysicists and engineers themselves!

If you are looking for a very nice, completely educational family program that is fully child-centric while being wildly entertaining, I could not recommend Annedroids enough!

We can't wait for Series 2 here in the UK!
on 18 August 2014
Awesome, but I want more episodes, watched all 7 episodes 4 times, wee need more
on 27 July 2014
5 and 9 year olds, addicted! Hope there are more episodes to come.
on 25 July 2014
My four year old is glued to my Kindle, she loves this programme and learning about the science things too. we now have to watch all episodes back to back and she has developed selective deafness! Well done Amazon for a great kids programme just in time for the summer holidays!
on 12 August 2014
I've been watching it to see if my kids would like it, but after one episode I'm hooked myself. I think all the characters have equal roles which is good to see, and the shows have good storylines. The one about anger and jealousy had a good message to kids, as well as all the sciency bits that help kids enjoy science. Fantastic work Amazon.
on 29 December 2014