on 12 May 1999
I used to force myself to read the traditional version of the Bible, but now I am excited to read "The Book" because it is written in everyday language that I can relate to. Bible reading has become fresh and exciting!
on 20 January 2000
This translation is incredible. Jesus Christ has become alive to me like never before. I could never make myself read the Bible before, but now I can't put it down! I recommend this translation to anyone who has been put off from reading the Bible because of all the 'thee's', thou's', and 'verily's'. What a difference the modern translation has made for me!
on 15 November 2012
This is an excellent Bible Translation, very easy to read and yet retaining an essential dignity and spirit of the meaning and values of the Christian Message and Lifestyle to today's world. Ideal for all ages but very good for any one new to the Bible who would like to feel the Spirit and Message of this most important Book for all., especially in the critical days in which we live.
on 3 September 1999
I have just recently decided to change my life and let God run it for me. This book was the major instrument in that decision. It is so easy to read that I was engulfed in it and look forward to the next time I get to open it up again. Each book has a description of the person that wrote it and what it is about, the time it was written and what you are supposed to get from it. It is written in "today's" language so that everyone can understand it. The Bible is of course the Bible and will always be the best book ever written but "The Book" puts it into simple English. The beginning gives a short book by book order to read if you are new to the bible and also an index of proverbs and so forth for every aspect of life, Greed, sorrow, gilt, etc.
on 21 April 1999
I have found myself craving for some time to be able to sit and read this book. I have a much better understanding of the Bible since I am now using "The Book" as a learning tool.
on 23 April 2009
I really easy to understand translation of the bible telling of the whereabouts of the people at the beginning of each chapet.
on 30 December 2011
A must have and read the secret of life. I have read a lot of the bible and would recommend reading this book.
on 29 May 1999
This is the greatest book every written. GOD gave us His Word through this book and thank God that someone finally wrote it to where plain, simple people could understand it. People, we are in the end times and YOU MUST read and ask for guidance from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It's not too late. I pray that everyone will come to understand God's plan for them through this book. God bless you.