New Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy novel

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 Sep 2009 11:55:27 BDT
Jackal says:
Any one know when the paperback version will be out?

Posted on 4 Oct 2009 08:48:02 BDT
Excuse me, but who *needs* another one of these? How about making readable version of "Solomon of Doubt"?

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Oct 2009 22:48:31 BDT
Prowl says:
Do you *need* a readable Salmon of Doubt?

I am looking forward to see how this goes. Hitchhikers has always been a developing idea... The books were different to the original Radio series and the TV series different again. The Computer game was interesting and the Film of course was fun but some of the things in it were just plain bad - but by all accounts it was DNA's reworking for the most part. And it would have been a shame to just let the "universe" end the way it did - or didn't if you listen to the latest radio version ( more development ) - even Adams said that the last book was dark and well not much fun!

Paperback... 6 months generally. I try to get oversized paperbacks from the airport. I'd rather pay the hardback price for a paperback - At least it wouldn't put my luggage over the 20kg limit.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  30 Sep 2009
Latest post:  5 Oct 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
And Another Thing ...: Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: Part Six of Three (Hitchhikers Guide 6)
And Another Thing ...: Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: Part Six of Three (Hitchhikers Guide 6) by Eoin Colfer (Paperback - 27 May 2010)
2.9 out of 5 stars   (140)