Look out TWILIGHT fans, there's something new to sink your teeth into.

A NEW DAWN is a book full of many authors' essays, all about the TWILIGHT saga. You may think, wow, a book of reviews and essays, that sounds boring. It actually has some great analyses from some great authors. This book talks about many different topics you might or might not have even thought of while reading the series.

One interesting topic is how different the thought of vampires has changed over the years. Our society used to think of vampires as horrible creatures; now they are thought of as normal citizens in our day-to-day life. That is just one subject out of many that is brought up.

Personally, I loved this book. I absolutely adored the TWILIGHT saga, so reading A NEW DAWN was very interesting. I got a great viewpoint from many perspectives and that was the best part. I highly recommend reading it if you want to get a little deeper view on TWILIGHT, NEW MOON, ECLIPSE, and BREAKING DAWN.

Reviewed by: Lauren - The Class