Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen with Prime Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 17 May 2012
I enjoy Jasons work however I feel cheated here in that the story, theme and content are up to his normal standard, I feel that I am purchasing chapters more so than a book, the 2nd in the series took just 15 minutes to complete???
I think the complete series would normally be presented as a single item which I would hapilly buy and enjoy reading, but not as present being offered bits and pieces.
The characters being presented offer a great mix for the future story but I for one will not be continuing in this way,sorry....
on 21 February 2013
I felt the build up in the story was unnecessary and not really relevant to the ending. It is a shame really because I love the author's imagination

As with most of the author's books, the concepts and ideas are great. However, there is a lack of depth, lots of grammatical errors. I think the author needs to learn to create suspense, build up sub plots, and link events to the main theme (or give clues at least) and not write from the head. Due to this I would not pay to read this but I think his work would be bestsellers if he went down the publishing route and had his work properly proof read.
on 27 November 2012
i thought this first story was brilliant, yes it was short but that isnt always a bad thing, i thought there was lots of action and it was well written, plus it was free so i was able to try before comitting myself to buying any of the series. looking froward to reading the omnibus!
on 19 August 2012
good story and characters but only tooks me 2 days to read this book. I'll not be reading the others books as really they're only one in book in total which makes me really frustrated as once i get into characters i like long books.
on 12 June 2013
A good start to a story of survival. Characters have back stories which give them life. Leads you nicely into the series. Worth reading as a stand-alone story.
on 16 January 2015
Diferent, entertaining, but I am a bit biased as a Jason Halstead fan but I am going to read the full series.
on 7 May 2013
Great story well writtened and told by the master story teller Jason Halsted. oved the concept and the plot .
on 9 May 2013
A brilliant writer .your going to have a good read. you don't want to put it down. very good book