Size: 7 UK|Colour: Silver/Blue|Change
Price:£37.55 - £114.23

on 17 February 2014
I am a novice/part time runner, on average racking up 5 miles each time I go out, about 3 times a week. I was looking for a cheap running shoe that would provide support and comfort. The sizing - I can fit into 9 1/2 - 10 and these are a snug size 10, by snug I mean they fit just right, no oversizing. The comfort - I have used several different brands and have found these trainers to provide lots of cushioning around the heal and the upper mesh makes them, overall, very comfortable and breathable. The look - very bright blue N and under sole. The trainers are very good for the price and I would recommend them.
on 13 November 2015
Surprisingly light weight considering the amount of heel cushioning.

Excellent all round trainer at a reasonable price.

Size is true; however I exchanged for a half size up from what I initially ordered.

Overall- extremely happy
on 24 August 2015
New Balance were the running trainer I was advised to get when I first got into exercise. That pair lasted me years even through heavy use. This pair are just as comfortable and support me in the exact ways I need. Fantastically priced, brilliant kit!
on 14 January 2016
Very good trainers, light and comfortable. In the past I've ordered trainers the same as my shoe size and they have been a little tight. This time I ordered a size above and glad I did as they fit great. Very pleased with the service and the trainers.
on 9 November 2015
Really nice looking pair of trainers. As other people said, they are a little small for their size so I went up half a size. this was mostly because Amazon will allow me to swap sizes for free, and this size was about £20 less for whatever reason.,
on 20 November 2015
fantastic for me i do lot walking with my guide dog & have to use foot to direct dog can ware heal down lot quicker because way to urn heal & high speed walker would run in them feel in a normal poss not like to much padding or to little
on 13 February 2016
I bought these trainers for my son, who is very picky about what he wears. This is the second par of New Balance running shoes we have bought and we are very pleased with them. They arrived on time and fit well.
on 5 May 2015
Great value running shoes that will do the job for regular, light runs. Nice colour too. As usual with New Balance shoes, I buy one size bigger, and even then they are not over-big.
on 23 February 2015
Good running shoes at a very reasonable price. This is my second pair of these shoes and they're very comfy and last a decent amount of time with me running once a week or so.
on 19 October 2015
OK so far, ordered half a size bigger, slightly looser on my heel but not a concern. Good cushioning. Trouble is I cant run too much because of heel pain!