New Balance M1080v3 Running Shoes (D Width)
|Price:||£39.99 - £100.54|
- ** NEW ** REVlite Midsole - Minimal midsole, superbly lightweight, provides great flexibility and a featherweight cushion touch to the ground.
- ** NEW* *FantomFit - Is a skeletally engineered upper that provides ultra-light support and fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with a no-sew process.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- ** UPDATED ** New ABZORB Crash Pad - Shock absorbent crash pad which provide added cushioning during landing.
- ** UPDATED ** 8mm Drop Heel to Toe Offset - To allow an easier transition for less impact making you land more in the midfoot area.
- T-Beam - Midfoot shank which improves inherent stability and flexibility.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
The features present within the New Balance M1080v3 Running Shoes are the N2 Cushioning system which allows for less material underfoot, while delivering cushioning scores equal or better than shoes with traditional midsole heights. The airmesh upper has been redesigned to offer better breathability and comfort, with its no sew construction and welded synthetic overlays, the fit is even better, hugging the foot comfortably and securely removing any insecurity. A new T-Beam has been fitted which is a mid-foot support shank which further improves stability and flexibility. Inherent comfort is enhanced with the technologies Abzorb and N-ERGY being fitted. The former which features as a crash pad in the heel and as a Full-Length Strobel Board is superb for shock absorption and dispersion, granting you a soft cushioned heelstrike in every step, which continues through the cycle up to toe-off. N-ERGY is a resilient engineered elastomer in the rearfoot, which is offers excellent initial shock absorbtion, helping the midsole to last longer through decreased unit pressure. For a premium cushioned shoe, the M1080v3 is also surprisingly lightweight for such a cushioned beast at just 288 grams, alleviating the pressure on your feet, freeing you to enjoy your run.
Top Customer Reviews
Since then I have replaced the original pair with the same combination and am about to buy my 3rd pair.
Best running shoes ive had and over the years I've bought all makes at all price points.
I am usually a 11.5, but because of the comments about the small size i went for a 12 - should have went for 12.5.
Also took size D - not all that wide
If sizing was more accurate - defo a 5 star rating
A good shoe but definitely inferior to Nike Pegasus when it comes to cushioning
If you are a heavy guy,better skip this choice