Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 3 August 2013
The reason I say this is the most helpful book is because most other self help books are often full of dreamy and usually great (but unachievable) advice which seems to always turn out to be non productive in the long run- this is because they aren't realistic or simple.

Ian Timothy is truthful, he has beyond helped me to realise that there is literally no good excuse or reason to worry about anything- worrying only stops you from living in the present, stops you from trying new things and also makes you think over and over with negative thoughts of your past.

This book I have now read a number of times- it didn't sink in the first time but i kept going back to chapters that stood out to me and Ian has helped me to be happy in the now- not with false promises or abstract ideas but with honesty and realism.

Another point that I enjoyed was a sense that the book was written not to impress, not to make money but it was written from truth and experience- in the way that I sometimes feel 'The secret' (which is inspiring and good for positive thinking) has been a stretched out message over 2-3 books that make a lot of money but none of them are original- they are simply the laws of attraction glorified into beautiful books (Which I do own as there are a lot of inspirational quotes in there).

My point is that I hold a lot more respect and belief in Ian Timothy's words and have honestly gained a lot more in my own personal life from reading this over and over- what i find interesting is that nothing (on the outside, from someone else's perspective) has changed in my life but my mindset from using advice in this book has dramatically changed- I feel like a different person because i realise I no longer have to think about problems in my past, or mistakes I felt i made. And I also have no need to concern myself with tomorrow- my life could end at any point so I am going to enjoy right now- whether that be reading a book or seeing a friend, making the most out of work or even having a lovely sleep!

I would 100% recommend this book if you are looking for something original, different and if you would prefer an honest but gentle 'shake of the shoulders'- a sort of wake up call book. I would definitely recommend this if you've read a lot of self help books and find them too 'dreamy' or if none of the ones you've read have actually helped you.

There is so much more I could write on this book but it could go on forever.
on 2 December 2012
I had no doubt that this would be an excellent book before buying it because I have read much of Ian Timothy's work already online, on his blog and purchased CD's etc for some years.

'Never let anything worry you' is an interesting read and probably one of the best things Ian Timothy has written to date - it is full of golden snippets that make you stop and think about how much time we waste 'worrying' about stuff that either never happens or if it does is never as bad as we anticipated.

This is a book well worth reading - my only regret as a print book collector is that its not out in hard back.
on 29 December 2012
A must read for anybody and a must have book for anybody interested in self development.It is a book which words i no are truthfull and right.Thanks to a great author for reminding and inspiring me.
on 25 August 2014
This is not a self-help book in my opinion, its a no nonsense approach to not 'sweating the small stuff'! The author does not sell you his approach on leading a worry-less life, rather explains his take and leaves you to decide yourself. Very refreshing reading.....
My only disappointment.......I finished the book!!! No worries tho (no pun intended), I will just read it again...slower this time!!
on 7 June 2014
I really enjoyed this book, lots of good advice, I really admire the author, its a book I can reread again and again, I hope he writes more books on this subject.
on 13 September 2013
This is a great book to remind you that nothing really is worth worrying about, It really puts things in perspective and is full of wise insights. It's really honest and down to earth too and won't tell you to follow any regimes or start chanting affirmations to yourself in the mirror, It's like having a chat with someone much older and wiser who kindly pushes you to see the futility of wasting your life worrying when there's so many simple things to enjoy
on 12 December 2012
I have followed the author's recorded and written work for many years now. This publication is a breath of fresh air and infinitely superior to any other self improvement resources out there. This is because Ian Timothy approaches his take on life's challenges from a unique perspective, rooted in reality, and considerable personal and professional experience.
This is a treasure chest full of precious gems, to cherish over and over again.
If you take a copy and use it as a manual for life, you will find that you gain far more than is promised in the title. That is a fact.
When you buy and read this book, positive transformation is bound to take place.
"Really good value" is a massive understatement!
on 12 May 2014
I read this book every evening before I went to sleep, I must say I feel different about my future , I'm more relaxed about my worries in other words I don't worry anymore I would certainly recommend this to anyway who feels like I did. I liked the way Tim made me feel he was talking to me personally as his unknown friend. I'm going to read it again as I enjoyed it so much . Thank you Ian
on 16 December 2014
Probably the best book ive ever read. This book allows you to think clearly about life, without being unrealistic and providing mystical answers. I felt it held my hand throughout, rather than throw instruction or heavy handed advice my way. Even if you disagreed entirely with its content, its still an inspired read. A book for all and written at a time when its content is most relevant.
on 2 March 2015
I read the reviews before I downloaded this book, and I've re- read the reviews before writing my own. All but one have some merit or truth, the review which talks of the authors mocking of God and the bible is, in my opinion, completely inaccurate. Not every chapter is 100%, however every chapter contains thoughts or ideas which really do make you think. I was guided to this book by a good friend who owns the paperback version (now full of post it notes and highlighted passages) I understand why she has done this. I like the references to other books, and in all an excellent book, which I've read four or five times and I find it interesting that other reviewers also recommend re- reading this title. I'd definitely recommend this book - more than worth its purchase price.