Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
votes
No, see http://computer.howstuffworks.com/vdsl.htm And yes, it can be wall mounted
30 Jun 2014 by Malc
votes
works fine but better to reboot each day but this may be my line never fails to connect and works well with my wireless printer and one computer and my laptop
27 Feb 2014 by Effarquharson
votes
Not as far as I am aware, there are no holes or blanking plates, it has been designed this way. I have found that if the unit is stood upright with the Netgear Logo pointing in the direction you want the strongest signal, it works really well.
29 Nov 2013 by Kevin Lucas
votes
99% sure it's ADSL2+. Go onto Netgear's website for the product: http://www.netgear.co.uk/home/products/wirelessrouters/work-and-play/DGN2200.aspx
15 Mar 2014 by Moldgeier
votes
Hi. No reason why not. Check. Talk web site to get basic settings before purchasing. You will need user name and password plus some other basic settings which a setup button will help you with on router setup. You can use a wizard or use basic settings and add details directly. You can access these from your browser by putting the router IP address into browser bar , then the password , these are on the outside of the router. We put a lot of data through this adsl router. No probs.
29 days ago by springwood estate
votes
It runs off a 12 volt supply rated at 1.5 amps. The 220/12 volt transformer is built into the mains plug.
13 Jun 2014 by Nicholas R Sims
votes
approx 7 Watts (measured)
21 Jul 2014 by John H.
votes
Sorry i can't help as I'm not technically inclined but I can confirm that it works extremely well for me.
29 May 2014 by Hatbox
votes
No, for that you need a Wi-Fi extender such as Netgear WN3000RP Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender or PowerLine network kit to extend your network around the house. Or a combination of both.
23 May 2014 by Ian
votes
The stand is removable - but I can't see how it could be hung on a wall!
23 Apr 2014 by Malc
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers