Style Name: Rampage BLASTER|Change

on 6 December 2012
We bought 2 of these for christmas and they are worth every penny, my husband is excited to play with them
on 4 January 2013
I avoided buying this toy for my (almost) 8 year old son for his last birthday and the previous Christmas as I assumed it would probably be of poor quality and generally a bit of a duff present but after relenting this Christmas I concede that I was wrong. The gun has been the best fun we have enjoyed as a family in ages, it has given us all a huge laugh and got us playing together. The foam bullets are easy to load, they fire well and at long distances, be careful of the plastic caps though, they can be a bit tender if they hit bare skin. I bought it at a reduced price so was a bit of a bargain too but would still recommend at full price. Delivery was quick and it was packaged well. In terms of present giving it comes in a very big box which for a child to receive, always goes down well. It's gone down so well we've even bought a second one. I also bought the spinning target from surefire products which looks a little fragile but is fine and it gives my son something to aim at rather than just us! Great fun, highly recommended.
on 15 January 2013
easy to use, all ages could play from my 8 year grandaughter to me the grannie of the family, we all had great fun.
on 27 December 2012
My mum got this for me for Christmas. To start off with, the 25 dart drum is great, and together unleashing these darts using the rapid fire action on my dad, he was soon defeated. His NERF N-Strike Elite Retaliator was no match for the invincible 11 year old with the Rampage! As I was saying, the rapid fire works really well, and is very good to ambush your enemies. The 25 dart drum holds quite a lot of ammo, but the only bad thing about this product is occasionally it gets jammed if you use the rapid fire too much. At first, the drum is quite hard to get in and out, but after a few reloads, it soon eases down. I am looking to buy another magazine to go with this, because you can use magazines from the Retaliator, Hail-Fire, Recon CS-6 and all the other NERF guns that use a magazine. You can also attach the stock from the Stockade and Retaliator to the back, and it looks really cool with them on. Overall, this is an fantastic product, really worth the money, and a great Christmas or birthday present. WOW!!!! :)
on 5 January 2013
A perfect christmas present for my son,He loved it. I had to buy him extra bullets . Would thoroughly recommend it a great toy
on 8 December 2012
If you are used to nerf-warfare, then you won't be disappointed by the Nerf Nstrike Elite Rampage Blaster. Hours will be spent diving horizontally in slow motion behind the nearest settee, or 'cover' to avoid the 25 darts screaming at you from a range of up to 75 feet! This is a great toy, and having purchased two, the living room has become a no-go area! In summary

Positives:
+ Plenty of darts
+ Durable darts
+ No batteries required!
+ Accuracy of blaster

Negatives:
None that spring to mind!

Overall, the durablity of this product seems good, the appeal is virtually endless and therefore overall value is excellent. I award this a solid 5 stars.
on 8 January 2013
Kept my Grandson entertained for hours ! Thank goodness I also bought extra darts ! Good value
would recommend to all
on 13 March 2014
Brought this for my son, but like any lego, this has now transferred over to me in ownership, this gun is the shizzle, I can pick my boy off from about 20 meteres, i can snipe and go full on assault mode and he doesnt stand a chance with any other nerf. I shot him in his eye while he was watching a cartoon, and although he was a bit upset, he agreed that this foam firing rifle is a well engineered thing of beauty. I have put it on the top shelf out of his reach.

Not for children, they will only shoot you in the face while you are watching the TV and enjoying a cool beer.
on 15 September 2013
Got this for my son and he loves it! Only slight downside is that the darts can get a bit jammed up inside, if you're not careful, and it can be a bit difficult to clear.
on 22 November 2015
Well what can I say, you probably already know how great these things are!

What's in the box:

+ Good Quality
+ Great fun for everyone

Con's:
- None

Conclusion; Strong, Fun, even more fun!