Price:£1.59+ £4.62 shipping

on 21 April 2012
Bought 2 of these Nerf N-Strike jolt little guns for my nephews aged 7 and 9, they absolutely love them, loads of fun, safe, easy to use. Would definately recommend.
on 16 January 2012
Personally, the best value Nerf gun out there. I would say only slightly less powerful than a power modded maverick (i.e. with the restrictors taken out). Easily as accurate as any of the others, can shoot it through a letterbox at 15ft away with a bit of practice.
Fantastic for surprise attacks, seriously you can hide it so easily and once you're use to it it's easy to point with the flick of a wrist and hit your target.
Coupled with a maverick or furyfire it becomes potent in nerf fights because it's so small and easy to handle, reloading it is quick.
on 18 April 2012
Really cool gun. Small and compact, Suitable for younger Nerf Users. I recommend buying this.This is the first gun I bought and I loved it
on 13 March 2013
This weapon is small and easily concealed in most pockets, perfect for a surprise attack. Despite being small, it shoots a good distance with power.
My only issue is reload time can be rather long under ambush, so is possibly better as a back up rather than a primary weapon, but is overall useful to have during warfare.
on 28 June 2012
I bought this nerf gun because by younger brother got one for his birthday and he wanted someone else to have one, so that he could have battles. i orded this and i was surprised at the incredibly low price. The delivery was slower than expected and the product was in a very large box, considering how small the product was. the gun is very powerful, and the seal is amazing (for those avid nerf gunners) so overall i would recomment this as a small present, or gift.
on 13 March 2012
I got two of these to take on the children (sad I know). Fantastic value; despite it's tiny size it's as powerful as the bigger guns and more accurate than most.
on 7 July 2012
Most Nerf guns are unnecessarily bulky and not all that powerful, not the Nerf N-Strike Jolt EX-1. Its the antithesis of every other Nerf gun. It lacks the usual thick plastic facade, instead its compact and light. None of this comes at the cost of power and accuracy. It's the most compact and accurate of the many Nerf guns that I've collected over the years.

I've gone so far as to give away the larger guns, opting for the Jolt's efficiency and minimalism. It works equally well with both new and old darts and doesn't seem to have a problem with any dart style. Oh, and the best part of all is how inexpensive it is.

Pros:
- Small
- Powerful
- Low cost
- Versatile

Cons:
- None
on 1 February 2012
This is a great gun. It shoots far, at least 30 foot. Easy to load and prime. Only problem is sometimes the prime handle hits your hand when you fire, which affects the distance. Someone else pointed this out too. But then I am 32 not 7! Took it to work to show people and now they've all bought one. Let the nerf wars commence! I so wish these were around when I was 7.
on 13 April 2013
We have quite a few Nerf guns and like to have the occasional battle. My son wanted this one and I was doubtful that it was worth having but went ahead and got it for him as thats what he was after and it is inexpensive.

To my surprise this gun is about twice as powerful as the others we have. It is a one shot affair and then you have to insert another dart and pull the primer back to re-load. Some of the other guns allow rapid fire but they are nowhere near as powerful.

So whilst small and cheap it is surprisingly and arguably the best Nerf gun you can buy!
on 7 October 2012
When it comes to toy firearms Nerf guns are in a league of their own and come with a price tag that reflects this, meaning that many just can't afford them. Fortunately the folks over at Hasbro seem to have realised this and gave us the Jolt.

It's compact and powerful, with a good range but none of the frills of the pricier Nerf guns. It's simple to use, however having to reload between each shot means a low firing rate; if you're planning an all-out Nerf war, this should not be your primary weapon.

I bought this product when I was looking for a `tin can alley' game, the cheapest and poorest-quality of which started at around £10; for less than that I picked up a Jolt and 32 spare darts, and for targets I can just save up some old drinks cans at home.

On the subject of ammunition, I know it's been mentioned elsewhere but it's worth repeating: if you're buying extra darts, make sure you get the same ones as come with the gun (in this case, black-tipped whistling darts) as others are unlikely to fit.

In summary: if you want Nerf quality on a budget, and don't mind having a more basic model, then buy this gun.