Colour: WhiteChange
Price:£10.00+ £1.99 shipping

on 15 December 2011
These fluffy boot covers were great for the one night I needed them for a 70s fancy dress party. However, I bought the white version to go with a mainly white outfit and discovered that the elasticated part at the top is black! I had to fold this under to hide it but some of the band still showed. It would be better if the band was the same colour as the fake fur.

The length of the item (at least the furry part) could have been longer as they are 3/4 length (I wore them with shoes but you wouldn't cover full knee length boots with them). I did have to pull them up every now and then but that might be because I'd had to fold them over.

Beware the fur sheds like mad! As it rained I have dirty rainwater on the bottom of them but if I manage to clean this off they'll be fine for another wear.

Despite the small complaints above these were quite good and looked really effective.
on 1 January 2013
I got these for my brothers stag do. We went airsofting and he stuck out like pansy getting married! I'm sure they would do nicely for some wee girl going to a rave also!
on 29 March 2013
great produce, was great for my uv party :D leaves orange fluffy everywhere but look awesome and feel great on
on 24 August 2014
put on twice to show my sister and mum and the band at th top came apart from the fur.. dissapointed.. band not as thick as shown either..
on 4 December 2013
I love these wore them out and they didn't slip all night. Looks great and kept my legs lovely and warm
on 21 August 2014
Perfect - fast delivery - well packaged - no issues - thanks
on 29 August 2015
Amazing!!! I bought the white ones, they molted a lot but that's expected just be warned if your wearing black with them as it will show up. The White had a black strip around the top but was perfect fit and stayed up all night! Loved them!
on 20 February 2015
Excellent product & really quality. I would say that a larger leg would have a few problems, the band below the knee is small so may find this tight but for me would recommend this.
on 9 January 2014
i love these, but they did come up slightly on the small size though, they are really suitable for teenagers not adults, maybe they should do a bigger calf fitting for us big girls.
on 23 November 2014
just the ticket to finish off a fancy dress outfit. dropped 1 star because the elasticated top was very narrow and could have done to be a little larger