on 1 September 2014
This was bought for a dress up day at work so not a huge issue but the headband is a completely different pink to the wrist bands. They were both in different packaging and made by different people so the products do not match, this was not advised and doesn't look great
on 9 October 2011
What you see is what you get - bright pink head and wrist sweat bands - perfect for a neon/80s night. Arrived on time.
on 17 January 2014
I bought a set of these sweatbands at a local market last week and had a terrible time with them.

Not least was the awful experience of being in a confined space with so much denim and aftershave, but I digress.

Primarily I chose them for their ability to fend off my growing habit of almost tidal meat sweats after a good hard curry, but I was also swayed because of my almost climactic enjoyment the motion picture musical "Flashdance" starring Jennifer Beals, and I felt that I could at least live out a little of that whimsical, eternally hopeful 1980s creative-thrust foreplay though the medium of some home-based neon head paraphernalia.

How wrong I was.

Firstly I found that the inner circumferences of the two smaller items was far below that of my head, so I was forced to discard them. I don't have an unusually large head, but I singularly fail to see how ANYONE, bar the severely deformed, could have worn them!

Secondly, the only one of the three mind-jarringly loud headbands that I could actually wear, was almost an inch wider than my forehead, causing what I would can an "overlap" that partially blinded me. This made the drive home, frankly lethal. And it's a wonder that nobody was killed, or worse. Or better.

I realise this item is clearly FAR superior, and I suppose the moral of this story is that I really wish I'd bought them from you in the first place. I really do.

Best of luck with the sale of this amazing product.
on 13 February 2014
Arrived very quickly , probably 2-3 days after order confirmation. Very good value for money - I had no problems with the fit and although they did arrive on bits of cardboard they were also sealed in plastic wrappers so I don't think they seemed too cheap as some other reviewers have said.
I bought for a fancy dress party so cannot comment on their practicality for sport or long term use but for the price it's worth go! Quality seemed similar to another headband I bought from Claire's accessories - where the headband alone cost £3.50!
on 20 December 2013
Item came within date stated but very dissappointing. They came on rubbish bits of card which looked like they had been around since the 80s! The item was part of an 80s themed secret santa gift and the quality of both the headband and wrist bands was poor and looked like they would unravel on first wearing. If the item had cost any more i would have return it for a refund. I have given the item 2 stars as it did come quickly and was cheaply priced. Luckily secret santa is only once a year.
on 1 February 2014
Bought these for a run I am doing and we have to wear pink...fab colour but headband is too small for my head!..and I don't have a big head..more for a child so my friends daughter can have them!..if you have a small head-perfect! If not don't bother! Will be too tight!
on 20 June 2014
My little brother was dressing up for his high school leavers day and bought these to go along with his costume! The are cheap, and were delivered quickly. As much as they are not the best quality and will probably brake after a short time, you cannot go wrong!
on 9 July 2014
Wear these for running and at the gym. Dazzling bright pink, just the way I like it! Headband a little tight, but it'll probably loosen up a bit with use.
Combine these with matching leg warmers, and the Olivia Newton-John look is complete!
on 6 July 2013
Most products on here come before the latest date, but this came after. I was not very happy with it. I got a full re-fund for the product being late. When the product did come, the quality was pretty poor. I would not recommend this product.
on 2 October 2012
I wanted pink gear for Pink Aerobics in Hyde Park. They were such good value I also bought a set for my daughter. The quality seems very reasonable for the price, although I must say that at this stage I do not knoew how they wash!