- Paperback: 215 pages
- Publisher: Oxbow Books (1 Aug. 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1842170457
- ISBN-13: 978-1842170458
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 16.5 x 23.5 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 499,996 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Neolithic Enclosures in Atlantic Northwest Europe (Neolithic Studies Group Seminar Papers) Paperback – 1 Aug 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
This volume collects recent research into Neolithic enclosures in England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, France and Denmark from a Neolithic studies group meeting. It contains 13 papers from the meeting.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation
- Books > History > Archaeology > By Period > Prehistoric
- Books > History > Archaeology > By Region
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Early British & Roman Britain
- Books > History > Europe > Pre-500
- Books > History > World History > Pre-500
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology