Used for/ideal for treating...
• Patellofemoral syndrome
• Osgood-Schlatter disease
• Patella tracking dysfunction
• Tendonitis and tendonosis
* Always consult a doctor
The Neo G Medical Grade Jumpers Knee Patella Band features a Medical Grade silicon pad designed to be worn directly below the patella, over the patella tendon. This acts as a buffer over the point of tendon insertion on the tibia, allowing dissipation of forces going through the patella and tendon. The support can be used for relief of pain associated with any patella tendon irritation and inflammation caused by occupational or sports activities. It is designed to help normalise patella tracking and reduce unwanted or excessive movement of the patella. Heat therapeutic neoprene improves local blood flow essential to healing, and the adjustable strap provides a custom fit.
Product features & innovations
• Variable Compression Support
• MHRA - registered 1st class medical device
• Universal size
• Medical Grade Silicon pad which provides extra protection and compression
Instructions for use
1. Position soft neoprene protrusion (curved side up) directly under kneecap
2. Slip fastener through plastic buckle and tighten until firm but comfortable and then fasten securely
3. Ensure the support is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted