on 28 February 2014
Used this cream instead of a more pharmaceutical barrier cream and in just 2 days it has helped my skin recover. Seems very gentle too so recommend it for mild to moderate skin irritation that doesn't require medical intervention.
on 31 October 2011
I was recommended to use this product by a medical expert that I got talking to in my local public house, although it is not cheap for just 30 gms it is a great healing cream and worth the money, especially as I have tried countless different HAND creams,ointments,and soaps which have had no effect until i started useing nelsons.if you have a skin complaint i certainly advise that you give it a try. dont get the healing cream mixed up with other nelsons products because they do not have the same effect. 1 tube can last for upto 7 days if used at a rate of about 1 inch twice a day.
on 4 June 2015
Bought this as I had wound on my eyebrow that just wouldn't fully heal after several months due to hairs trying to grow through it before it healed. I put the cream on after work and left it alone until the next morning, it's good that it dries solid so doesn't get rubbed off easily. I saw a marked improvement after just one night and it had fully healed after a few days. So happy that my eyebrow is finally growing back properly after months.
on 7 August 2015
I will always buy Nelsons products they are excellent and the Healing cream is so good, rough hand gone in a couple of application, sent to my Son when all his eczema came up with their Graphite which I used when he was little, excellent.
on 2 July 2014
I used this cream on a nasty burn that my husband sustained whilst trying to fix our boiler (you don't want to know!) and it healed incredibly quickly. My daughter got a nasty burn from our dog's lead around the back of her legs and she used the cream and was amazed how quickly it healed especially as it was in the crease at the back of her knees. She will now have a tube in her medicine cupboard.
on 22 June 2013
I have used this product for years, usually buying from the chemist.
However, very often I find the chemist only has the Nelsons Rough Skin
cream in stock which is not suitable for itchy skin, grazes or spots like
this product. It arrived well packed and promptly. I shall always buy it
in future from this source.
on 1 August 2015
I have been using use this cream for years, excellent as a naturall remedy for cuts and abrasions and itchy skin conditions. I always recommend this cream it is easy to use and when applied soon absorbs into the skin. Great......
on 6 April 2013
I have infected dermititus and nothing the gp gave me he;ped so I turned to alternative andf this product madfe a difference immediately. I highly recmmend this for anyone suffering from skin problems, its like magic.
Joan
on 2 September 2013
After suffering unsightly sores on the tops of my arms for longer than I care to remember and trying everything to prevent and cure them this product has made a real difference. It started working almost immediately and I can now wear short sleeves again.
Who says homiopathy doesn't work?
on 15 March 2013
it does what it says. i buy it for my feather plucking cockatiel. Sometimes he makes his skin sore and if i apply in at night the redness and soreness have gone by morning