on 8 April 2015
The game is so addictive and has many new weapons to unlock and new bosses to battle! Also, once you pass an act, it says "do you want to download he next act" so it gives you an option if you want to use more space, rather than just getting an absolutely massive game. One improvement can be that there is more energy.
on 1 December 2014
Great game is amazing i definitely recommend. my only down side is that u get through it quite quickly and for each main guy u kill for the next guy u have to keep downloading. Extra data .graphics amazballs
on 2 April 2016
When I see the game in Google play store, it is very much updated and looks much cooler. Can you please update the Kindle edition because I love this game and am up to the Shogun.
on 21 December 2015
I really enjoy the game but it won't open but I can't delete it so it's taking up my storage
on 3 August 2015
I really like this game it is a lot of fun. The only downside I can find is that I have it on Kindle and they don't seem to be as up to date as other versions of the game so I feel like I'm missing out on something when I play.
on 15 November 2015
It was really annoying because it's such a good game but every time I went on it, I would play for like 5 minutes then it would just randomly go back to my main menu/carousel. VERY FRUSTRATING.
on 22 December 2015
Oh my diggy diggy days, if you are not downloading this game you've got some kind of problems with your head. It is a m a s I n g so you mite aswel get it...NOW only conplane is NOTHING
on 16 December 2015
Stop being so scared of a bit of lag or overheating, have had three kindled, and I am experienced enough to say it's because kindled are rubbish, not the game, your welcome!
on 4 December 2014
U should download this game immediately ...for free as well ........it is so much fun........I have only reached the 2nd tier but so far it is amazing and can only get better....I hope for another game such as this soon....but only as long as it is free.
on 8 August 2015
I really wanted to play the game and now even thinking about it gets me mad I crashes every 3 seconds I can't play it on my brand new kindle fire 7 ruined the game for me