- Browse our Black Friday Deals in Electronics & PC at Amazon.co.uk.
|Price:||£24.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Colour Name: TT520
Guide Number:33 ( ISO 100 )
Flash Mode: M, S1, S2
Vertical Rotation Angle :0~90 degrees
Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0~270 degrees
Lighting Times: 100-1500 times ( AA alkaline batteries used )
Recycle Time :approx 0.5-5s ( AA alkaline batteries used )
Light Quantity Output Control :with 1/8 - stop increment
Color Temperature: 5600K+200K
Flash Duration :1/800s~1/2000s
Net Weight :286g
1. M Mode
Press the MODE key to M Mode. In this mode, you can set TT520 On to your camera hot shoe or speedlite trigger hot shoe to trigger the flash unit. When shooting, adjust the flash power and press the camera shutter, the flash light will flash under the camera synchronous signal.¡¡
2. S1 Mode
(1) Press the MODE key to S1 Mode. The Mode is applicable for slave flash in order to create many lighting effects. It is respectively applicable for manual flash environment.¡¡
(2) When the flash is S1 mode, it will fire synchronously when the master flash fires, comparable with the effect by the use of radio trigger. ¡¡
3. S2 Mode
Press the MODE key to S2 Mode. The mode is applicable for slave flash in order to create many lighting effects. It is respectively applicable for TTL flash environment. The flash unit won't flash synchronously with the first flash but the second flash from the master flash.¡¡
4. Power-saving Function
(1) To save battery power, the flash will enter stand-by state in about 30 minutes of idle use. Press any button to wake it up.
(2) In S1/S2 mode, the flash will enter stand-by state in about 60 minutes of idle use. Press any button to wake it up.¡¡
(3) In Power-saving mode, the charging indicator flickers in every 3 seconds. Other Indicators are turned off.
5. Protection Function
(1) Protection in continuous flashes
(2) Systematic over-temperature protection
1 x Neewer TT520 Flash Speedlite
Really good flash gun. Bought it for my daughters canon D700 dslr. Hell of a lot cheaper than the canon equivalent, results are just as good. Would highly recommend.😉Published 6 days ago by Dave parkinson
Great product. Well packed. Super quick dispatch. Thank youPublished 7 days ago by Alison Joanne Henshaw
Bought with Neewer radio trigger to use as off camera flash with Samsung nx3000. I was anxious after reading how temperamental Samsung cameras can be with other brand flashes but... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this flash based on the reviews from previous buyers. I can not fault this flash light and am very happy with my purchase. Excellent value for money.Published 22 days ago by Mrs. Christina Farley