on 19 July 2014
I am a truck driver. The is my second navman tourer. ( dropped my first getting out the cab). I would just like to say the truck mode is amazing. It's has never put me a foot wrong and for the activation cost it still works out cheaper than any comparative truck nav. If you are a multidrop driver the route planning is all you could ask for. Best part about it is the width and hight restrictions. No more seeing that 13 ft 7 in sign and having to reverse a mile. In summery navman tourer gets 5 stars and I highly recommend it to all lgv hgv and caravans out there.
on 26 February 2014
This is brilliant, it does close up of lanes so you know you are in the correct lane. it has a feature to show you a variety of routes. It also shows you services available eg parking, in your chosen area. Also wide screen very clear image!
on 14 July 2014
The family holiday consists of us getting in our car and driving around Europe - no set location, our average holiday drive is around 3000 miles, going through almost all EU countries. By far Navman Tourer has the worst maps I've every come across, we have been lead into fields and dead end road, your location jumps around as if you are flying. Thankfully, we always carry a regular paper map with us, even when it's out of date - it's more in-date than the Navman.

Oh my - installing maps, what a task, it's like pulling teeth with their terrible NavDesk application. You would think that a company that makes user-interfaces for a living, would create a user friendly interface with their NavDesk application. It just goes to show, they haven't even got that right.

Even though I own one, I wish I could simply chuck it away and buy a different brand; however, they are expensive and can't justify just buying another one.

I highly recommend not buying a Navman.
on 8 August 2014
Does everything you want from a sat nav and more, far exceeds other products/brands for the money.
Would definitely recommend to anyone in the market for a new sat nav, only downside is it doesn't come with a charger for use at home but can easily be purchased from navman e-store.
on 16 October 2014
Excellent to use once we [our son!] got it going. Ours was second hand and it's a great improvement on the Satnav already installed in our previous car [Navteq?].Clear instructions and excellent graphics.
on 26 April 2015
easy to use,nice big screen,gives you more than one route option,would recommend it to family and friends