on 21 November 2012
Great replacement cover for my Kindle Fire. I earlier ordered what I thought was the correct cover for my kindle but it was too small. This one is perfect. Good quality and the seller was five star rated for their care and attention.
on 27 May 2012
although this is advertised for a kindle fire tablet cover, I am using it with my Acer Tablet - it is fabulous. Leather is really good quality. Very happy.
on 26 March 2013
This product fits my Kindle Fire fairy well. It's not particularly attractive but does the job of protecting the Kindle. I haven't tried to stand the Kindle up with it so I can't comment on this. The only real issue I have with it is that the cover gets in the way of the bottom of the screen and I constantly find myself bending the bottom of the cover back from the screen so that I can get to the screen to operate it. I guess you get what you pay for in this instance.
on 31 January 2013
I was surprised when looking for a Kindle Fire cover just how many different options are out there. In the end I decided to go with Navitech as I have been happy with their products before and this is no exception! The case itself is fantastic, works just as its supposed to and looks great! Its definitely better than some of the other cheaper leather cases I've seen and the price was great! To top it off, the item arrived very quick!
on 28 November 2012
Item arrived very quickly. I was really pleased with the quality of the cover, nice leather and lovely, girlie pink colour. Definately recommend.
on 5 February 2013
Just recieved this leather cover for my 7 inch tablet and fits like a dream. Could not asked for more.
on 12 April 2012
I bought this for my Arnova tablet.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The review is about a product that looks like this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Navitech-Leather-Wireless-eReader-WHSmith/dp/B006B7MZKY/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1351973579&sr=1-5. The picture in this one is no longer the one I bought.
____

Although it doesn't fit perfectly, I liked it so much that I kept it! It looks very nice and of good quality. People think I bought it for much more than I actually did!..

It has a nice feeling, not too shiny, not too rough and it is light, too. I keep my tablet in it all the time and it is nice to the touch. It has four bands, so the tablet stays in place, but I can use it freely, even charge it with no problem.

I don't use the pockets, but I guess they can be useful. At first I was worried that the screen might scratch from the pockets, but the fabric is very nice and soft.

Especially when I carry my Arnova around, it looks very nice and honestly better than a 100 Euro tablet!

EDIT: I contacted NAVITECH about an issue and they responded promptly and courteously. I would gladly shop from them again.
on 14 March 2013
Does what it says on the tin. Not the best quality in terms of material and the stand up feature is quite flimsy and if used in that way all the time i suspect it wouldn't last too long. It does however protect the device and in my opinion makes it more comfortable to hold.
on 31 January 2013
this case is brilliant for the money, looks like an very expensive one. bought the pink for my daughters 7inch case , tablet fixes snugly in the case and it has a bit at the back that you can bend so the tablet sits up.
on 4 February 2013
I was dead against having a case on the ipad when I first got it, but now travelling with it and using it to watch films whilst I'm feeding our baby boy. Good quality and sturdy, not too heavy though.