Format: Hardcover|Change

on 12 July 2012
This little book has some naughty but very interesting games. Great fun for a parties or with that special person in your life .
on 19 January 2013
This book is great value and looks great in the bedroom book collection.ideal size too pack in your night bag or even take away on hols.the quality off print is good and the binding is attractive.
on 13 December 2007
If you are interested in what "naughty" things to try in the bedroom, this is a great book for that. It's got a lot of good tips to try and really doesn't get monotonous at all. Highly recommend. I would also recommend "Sex Machine--a man's guide" in addition to this one.
on 14 December 2012
Could of wrote a better book myself. No games just statements. I was expecting some better suggestions than what appeared in the book.
on 3 January 2013
Has some great ideas inside had a lovely time reading through found some very useful and do able games inside.
on 28 April 2016
The book isn't how I would call a book of games its a book of statements. Nothing to what I was expecting at all.
2 stars instead of one due to the fact some of the statements are ok and its a handy size but that's it.
on 23 October 2015
I bought as part of my boyfriend's 21st birthday. But some of the things are unimaginative and the others should belong at an orgy! we haven't used anything from the book, but it wold do as a novelty item like I intended.
on 16 October 2013
got it for my fiance and we have tried some games out of it already. very good tips inside to fresehn your intimate life. recomend
on 18 February 2014
I wouldn't recommend to anyone it was very diversifying I didn't like neither did my husband or any Friends I showed it to
on 13 February 2014
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Good value compared with similar products. This book will be getting lots of use.