on 14 October 2012
The Naughtiest Girl series by Enid Blyton has become one of life's precious moments for me. As my youngest daughter hits grade 4 she seems to be growing up so fast, so I treasure our daily story time each night before bed. These books, although set in a time that has long since gone, have captured my daughter's imagination and help forged a beautiful bond between us.
The characters are colourful, the story portrays good morals and values in a non-patronising or over-obvious way and we look forward to our quiet times together each night, to find out 'what happens next'!
Recommended for all dads n daughters! 5 stars;)
on 13 September 2013
A great series which my 9 and 7 year old kids love. This is not written by Enid Blyton, but the style is maintained well from the earlier books.
on 14 May 2013
Really good as usual Enid blyton and Anne Digby have done it again and I thoroughly enjoyed it they are my favourite authors
on 21 June 2009
Although the Enid Blyton books are dated these books shoulds still be a good read for 5-8 year olds
on 11 September 2014
That was a great book but I was hoping it was going to be longer! But still a very good book!
on 19 September 2013
There are different forms of bravery and cowardice this book certainly shows that there is a lot more of Joan in this book. Basically what happens is a club is formed and this club is making teeny do horrid things but Rita and William put things right. Bit different but just as good. Hope you like this comment and it was helpful.
From a book lover
on 30 July 2014
It was a great book especially for a 9 year-old. My favourite character is Elizabeth who helps her friend, Joan be a great tent monitor for three people. It is a good book to read when you go on holiday or somewhere else and you aren't doing anything you can just read this book and you will get you nose into it straight away.
on 20 February 2015
My friend Ellie read thid book and she ssid it was wonderful and she said it should be a 5 star rate and i havent read it but i think that it is WOW because :) i had a little read of my friends Ellies :) :) :) :) :) :)
on 5 February 2013
I like the part when Elizabeth Allen finds Joan outside the tent a Elizabeth finds out about Joan secret because she has to look after little teeny Wilson and she doesn't want to make a bad example in front of her
on 10 August 2015
I love Elizabeth Allen and the naughtist girls books. I enjoy it a lot. Enid Blyton rocks! Be sure to read the rest of the naughtiest girl in the school books and also read Bex Carter (not by Enid Bylton) 😁