Size: 200g|Change

on 2 January 2015
I discovered wheatgrass in 2013 when I was having a lot of issues with my stomach. I couldn’t eat anything without feeling a little sick and someone hand mentioned Wheatgrass in a forum posting.
I am one to try new strange products in the hope of relief and this product helps...

The first taste -
There is no avoiding the wheatgrass taste, it’s earthy and my first taste left me wanting to be sick, however I persevered and within a day or two I was over the initial shock.

Making it taste better –
Ok there are several ways to make this taste better or to help with the taste.
First: get some water in a glass and then your wheatgrass/water combination, drink the wheatgrass and then immediately gargle with the water to get the taste out of your mouth.
Second: Smoothies...There are several smoothie websites that help with mixing the wheatgrass. My favourite it below
• 1 Banana
• 5 Strawberries
• ½ Cup of Wheatgrass
• ½ Ice Cubes
• ½ Water
Third: you can mix wheatgrass with fruitjuice. Avoid acidic fruit juice though as wheatgrassis an alkaline and acidic juice can upset the benefits;
• Apple
• Banana
• Melons
• Strawberries
All good juices to mix with.

Benefits –
Wheatgrass has many benefits as you’ll see online and be able to read about. For my own judgement I ignored all those claims and just wanted to see if it had an effect on me. It took about 2 weeks, but my stomach issues eventually disappeared and I was able to live a normal life again. I found I had more energy and my skin was glowing. As an experiment I stopped taking wheatgrass for a while and I did begin to notice the effects of not taking it (stomach ache returned) after about 3 weeks of not taking. I would just recommend giving it a go and see how you feel. You’ll need to give it time to get into your system (2 weeks or so)

Conclusion -

All in all I have tried and loved wheatgrass, I have tried different brands and found this the most satisfying and it tastes a little better.

Just one last note: Just like your first beer, you do eventually get used to the taste and I now drink wheatgrass with water alone and it no longer bothers me.
on 6 August 2014
Really economical to use but I couldn't get used to the taste or consistency. It's like thick muddy grass even with Orange juice. but I did like the cleansing effect and the fact it made my skin look flawless, it really does rid the body of all types of toxins. so my solution, buy some empty capsules Amazon have them really inexpensive and in many different sizes and vegetarian versions too. And fill your own capsules this makes it really handy to take with you travelling or as some spares throughout the day if you've forgotten to take them earlier. Plus you get a lot of capsules for a small outlay.
on 2 January 2012
An excellent product that can be easily added to lots of foods. I bought it to add to my morning health juice. It lasts a while and is good quality and conveniently packaged in a resealable pouch. Would highly recommend.
on 27 April 2012
Started on Wheatgrass January 2012, this will now be part of my life forever. Strange earthy taste at first but once you are used to the taste the detoxing benefits are amazing. I feel so much better and energised my skin is clearer. Worth a try and not too expensive. Best to consume on an empty tummy.
on 20 June 2013
Just started having wheatgrass as it was recommended by a friend, I'm loving it taste is a bit strange at first but I find it tastes like cold green tea. I feel some benefits from it such as extra energy & also my skin feels/looks great! I've been putting 2 scoops into a 2 litre bottle& fill it up with water & taking it to work with me & that is my drink throughout my day! Enjoy guys!!
on 9 June 2014
Bought this as I was getting into more of a plant based diet and smoothies to include into my day and came across this after a recommendation from a friend. Great price, and does the job perfect. After about a week of using you begin to feel its benefits through the body. Be aware, it is potent so I use half a tea spoon in the mornings in a shot like glass with warm water to get my system started.
on 31 December 2013
Great stuff for your body to clean the system out works wonders very highly recommended for people wit stomach problems
on 15 October 2013
I have maca, spirulina and now I'm trying wheatgrass! I really liked the taste and it blends so well on smoothies, juices, etc. What I would like to have in the product is a guide to know the exact measure when adding it on my juices...
on 13 March 2016
I use this in my smoothies throughout the week and I can honestly say it's done me the world of good. What would I do without it?! My skin is so much clearer and smoother (no more acne or acne scarring) and my energy levels have definitely increased. I personally don't mind the taste of this, however, I can tell it won't be everyone's cup of tea. It's very 'grass like'... as if you've just blended part of your lawn, but, you definitely get used to it. I hear people taking shots of this (blending it with water and taking it in a shot glass)... I personally didn't like it like that and felt it was more a chore than anything so I take it in my smoothie. If you have blemish prone, oily skin I couldnt recomment this enough! Overall, I feel a lot happier and healthier, thank you!
on 1 November 2012
I'm on my second pouch of this product and I really like it - apart from the taste! I bought the product as I used to juice food - then the juicer broke - so I bought another and then I noticed this product on Amazon. I had heard a lot of stuff about wheatgrass being good for energy levels. And at a party at a Hilton Hotel I was given it as a hangover cure by a lovely waiter who took my breakfast order and could see I was suffering a bit - and it worked after 10 mins I felt a million times better. Well this stuff is the same - excellent. After about 5 mins of drinking it my energy levels soar. When you drink it dont add to smoothies the texture is vile and its quite a strong taste so all your lovely smoothie flavours go out the window. I now mix it with apple juice in a small shot glass. Its a really easy way to get wheatgrass into your diet. Also just to mention I know this is not relevant to the product but Ive found that Blueberries really help with energy too. I follow the wheatgrass with oatbran porridge full of fresh blueberries for breakfast. Fantastic start to the day if your looking for that extra bit of staying power.