Naturya Organic Maca 300 g Nutritional Power Food Pouch
|Price:||£15.44 (£51.47 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Increses Energy ,Vitality and Well Being
- Contains Minerals, Amino Acids
- Certified Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten-free
- Packaged in a resealable pouch for flawless freshness.
- Incan worriors used to consume Maca to both increase their strength and stamina through long battles.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
100% Pure Organic Certifed Maca Powder
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
The grape-like, purple Açaí berry grows in Brazil's Amazonian rainforest, where it has long been embraced by the local people for it's distinctive taste. A rich source of omega fats and amino acids, it's a welcome addition to anyone's daily diet. Blend into juices, smoothies and raw energy bars, or simply add to water to rehydrate for an authentic taste of Brazil. Our Açaí is grown on the banks of the Amazon where the berry bearing palms thrive on the rich fertile soil; when ripe the antioxidant rich berries are pulped and freeze-dried into a vibrant purple powder.
100% Pure Organic Certifed Maca Powder
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Additionally, she explains, maca has been shown to improve libido and to lower anxiety and depression, all of which are symptoms of low estrogen. It has been shown to help with the sexual side effects of a type of antidepressant called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). The common dose is 2,000 mg/day. Maca has a malty taste.
Actually, Gottfried's book has the best explanation I've come across of the two types of estrogen dominance and how you can have both at the same time:
1. High estrogen relative to normal progesterone. This combination is common in overweight women, and in women who have been exposed to xenoestrogens, which are synthetic chemicals that mimic estrogens. Ovaries are the main source of estrogen, but fat cells make estrogen too. More fat cells mean higher estrogen levels.
2. High estrogen relative to low progesterone. This combination, called estrogen dominance, is more common. Beginning around age thirty-five, as a natural consequence of aging, you begin to run out of ripe eggs. More than half the women over thirty-five have this combination. Estrogen dominance—the medical term is dysestrogenism—isn’t a problem in every woman. But many women with estrogen dominance show myriad symptoms of hormonal unrest
How can you have both high and low estrogen at the same time?Read more ›
Also it seems to boost my energy levels which is great.
I would highly recommend this product for anyone!
Maca, a root that belongs to the radish family, is most commonly available in powder form. Grown in the mountains of Peru, it has been called “Peruvian ginseng.” Maca’s benefits have been long valued, and has recently been popularized as a supplement and food ingredient. There are no serious known side effects of maca, but like any other supplement it should not be taken in large amounts. When you first start using maca, it’s best to begin by taking smaller amounts and building up; even 1/2 teaspoon is a good place to start. And at the other end, 1 tablespoons (of the powder) is an average daily dose. Rotating a few days on and a few days off is often recommended. Taking too much can lead to adverse effects
and throw your hormones out of whack. If you experience this, you should take less or wean yourself off completely. Maca claims the following but I did not see any of the benefits
Maca is rich in vitamin B vitamins, C, and E. It provides plenty of calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and amino acids.
Women’s health and mood
Maca relieves menstrual issues and menopause. It alleviates cramps, body pain, hot flashes, anxiety, mood swings, and depression. If you are pregnant or lactating you should avoid taking maca.
Read more at http://www.vegkitchen.com/nutrition/7-top-health-benefits-of-maca/#ZWU5X4tlzQAXoiSl.99
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ordered Saturday afternoon and arrived sunday afternoon. Can't ask for better than that.Published 19 days ago by natalie
Tried this on a recommendation from a friend who's written a 'raw-diet' recipe book.
I didn't buy everything she recommended, but went for this because of its properties and... Read more