Questions & Answers
Naturediet Chicken 390 g (Pack of 18)
by Naturediet
4.3 out of 5 stars (218)
£15.98
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
I would like to be able to help, but this food only provides some of my dogs daily diet. She has a tin (412 g) of a food which contains vegetables and rice for her morning meal before she is exercised. A nature diet in the evening, which she loves. Cleaning up after her toilet is so much more easy since I changed her diet. I recommend it. She is a lab/collie cross.
13 Jul 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Whilst my border terrier enjoys this food it seems to give her an upset tummy so I've switched to making my own food now with just a few dried kibble in her treat ball as a snack to help her teeth.
26 Jan 2014 by Mrs. R. RICHARDS
votes
If the tubs are unopened then I buy say 2-3 months stock and they are always fine in that time. I have never got near the use by date, but this is a quality product and I am sure would keep to that date in suitable storage, cool etc. If opened then same as any other food item.
17 Feb 2014 by Andrew jenner
votes
In would say you can yes
12 days ago by Gary
votes
Lots of results if you google 'naturediet variety pack' :)
23 Aug 2014 by HJ
votes
My 10 year-old labrador has 2 1/2 to 3 packets a day and I noticed that this seems to be the correct amount. Her weight has been stable and her activity levels are the same. Don't know anything about collies.
8 May 2014 by mga
votes
I just rinse mine out and put in for recycle never had problem and been using this food for over a year now.
26 Feb 2014 by Mrs. A. M. Strafford
votes
I put mine in a cupboard and it is perfectly fine, if you only using half of pouch just pop left over in fridge.
1 Feb 2014 by Mrs. A. M. Strafford
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers