on 23 May 2015
I really can't say enough good things about Naty nappies, but let me give you the highlights:
1 - You can enjoy the convenience of disposable nappies without the guilt of contributing to the tonnes of toxic landfill created by nappies
2 - Everyone's experience is different, but my little one had significantly less nappy rash with Naty nappies than any other brands. Whenever we ran out and had to use big brands, or generic supermarket varieties he invariably ended up with nappy rash after a day.
3 - No leaks! Again, all babies are different, but we never had accidents escaping these nappies! That said, they don't store as much liquid as non-eco nappies, so make sure you move up to a bigger size if you find them not keeping baby dry overnight.
4 - No nasty chemicals strapped to your child. If you are trying to limit your child's exposure to chemicals, these nappies give you a great alternative to gel-based nappies.

Any cons? They are slightly more expensive, but if you opt for Subscribe and Save you can reduce the cost to almost equivalent of brand names. At the end of the day it's a matter of priorities.
on 31 December 2013
We have been using these for the last 3 months with our newborn and we love them.
They are great nappies, even with runny 'pureed mango' type of poo, and its brilliant that they arent adding to the billions filling up landfills that wont degrade for hundreds of years.
You do need to ensure the leg 'ruffels?!' Arent tucked inside, and you cant handle them too roughly as they can rip, but with normal care and attention these nappies are brilliant.
on 21 February 2013
This product is fantastic. I was a bit concerned about how well they would absorb the wetness due to looking paper thin, but this was not the case. They hold a lot of liquid and the tabs don't come away and you can also re position if needed.
Would recommend this product
on 30 January 2014
Brilliant, Love them, keep baby clean and no nappy rash after 3 months use. Will go overnight well and hold a lot of mess.
on 17 March 2014
I would really want to like this nappy as I admire the passion and spirit behind the brand. However there's only a handful of days that I hadn't had an accident since I started using them which is really frustrating. I breastfeed my baby and I am a normal mom who change my baby regularly and is extra cautious about wrapping the nappy right to avoid leakage. I found that the nappy is a bit smaller compare to the others so I move a size up to gain absorbency but unfortunately it still doesn't absorb the potent newborn poo fast enough so I always ended up with poo stains on me or my baby. I really want to be more eco friendly and I love the idea of a bio-degradable nappy even if I need to pay more. I hope the manufacturer will review on this problem and come up with a better solution in the future. Until then I am sorry to say I have to move back to using the conventional brands which will cause the earth!
on 12 September 2015
Good Eco nappy, nice design all over nappy, I have found they sometimes leak after a full nights wear and when, on occasion they get very full, they feel wet on the outside, I also found that when you pull the back part to release the tabs, it's very well stuck, so if like me your baby is wriggly while changing nappies this may make it hard work. That being said I have tried a few brands of " greener" nappies now and these still rate quite well.
on 12 February 2014
Just as the last 2 reviews have said I ordered 4 packs of 31 but only 1 pack turned up. A total shambles. Nappies themselves are fine but not very sticky.
on 11 February 2014
Brilliant nappies, do even my two year old overnight. Generous fit. Got an amazing deal so very happy and would purchase again!
on 28 December 2015
Good fit and no major leaks to speak of. Good tabs with sticky and velcro-type hold for a secure fit. They seem to soak up well but don't offer quite the absorption as the equivalent Pampers. We use Pampers at night for all the wee and during the day if we are away from home for any longer length of time. We use Naty nappies for 2 or 3 changes during the day and to help us feel better about our impact on landfill...
Pampers have a great capacity for holding in wee and have a mesh like top coating on the inside. Naty is not quite as big, wee capacity wise, but has held up well to both wee and runny baby poo. A couple of times we have had leaks but this was only due to excessive "poo-namis" that have struck 2-3 times and I don't think anything could have held this in.
All in all a good product but I do tend to favour Pampers for security. Naty are great for the eco vibe and general use if you know you don't need them to hold a full nights "output".
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 November 2015
Good value. Baby was average size at birth and these were great for the first month before moving onto reusable a. No wet indicater like other brands and I don't feel they would hold the wet for ages but at this age when you are changing their nappy every 3 hours they are fine and (slightly)better for the environment.