From the Publisher
Full colour, easy and fun to read, well illustrated and full of great ideas....
A wonderful, positive resource for any parents, committed to the health and well-being of mother and baby.
From the Back Cover
There's no better time to discover natural health than when you're pregnant. Not only will you be giving your baby the best start in life but you will also gain confidence as a mother, learning to trust your instinct and understand the importance of thinking holistically. Use this book to:
* Learn about the importance of a natural healthy diet and how to put theory into practice, with delicious wholesome recipes.
* Boost your energy and wellbeing in pregnancy - exercising safely and solving the eternal problem of getting enough sleep during pregnancy and in the crucial early weeks as a mother.
* Inform yourself about everything from acupuncture and aromatherapy to homaeopathy and reflexology, learning how natural therapies work, and which should best suit you.
* Understand when and how to use natural remedies for commonplace pregnancy and baby health problems, so that you have the confidence to treat yourself when appropriate, or seek professional help when necessary.
* Discover how to raise your baby naturally, avoiding potentially harmful chemicals in everyday baby care products and finding safer alternatives.