Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop now

on 13 May 2013
I have thick, long hair that requires extremely strong bands. I took a chance buying theses as they were very cheap, but they had good reviews. They are perfect! very strong and i am happy i managed to get strong hair bands for a good price that actually hold my hair up!!!
on 16 October 2013
I have bought a few of these packs of hair bands as I keep loosing them.
A few of them have snapped due to the band being glued together rather than having the metal fastener on them.
But having said that, even though one or two might snap, I will still purchase these same ones again after I have lost them all.
I like the colour selection, you can match some to your natural hair colour if you want to.
They are just the right size as well, not too tight, not too loose,
on 31 March 2013
These elastics are nice and stretchy giving hold to my pigtails and ponies. nice array of colours to go with different colour clothes. The colours seem darker than in the photo hence 4 and not 5 score, as a blonde, light colours are better for me. otherwise perfect.
on 22 July 2015
Strong hair bands that hold very well. I have very long, thick hair and I find this bands tie my hair up superbly. I have other hair bands that I have used before that don't hold as well due to the thickness of my hair.
on 15 June 2015
Really happy. Good price. Came quick in the post. I would buy from them again
on 7 December 2014
Practical sticking filler for blonde girls that cannot stop themselves losing hair bands! Happy with quality, nicely thick and strong
on 16 September 2015
These are not as thick as I thought they would be waited at least 3 weeks for delivery should have bought them in the local chemist
on 5 June 2015
These are relatively strong and they manage to hold my very thick hair without snapping.
on 7 April 2016
Great value, quality and most importantly very strong! I always have problems keeping daughter's hair in a bun for her gymnastics classes as her hair elastics often aren't strong enough but these are perfect!
on 5 July 2015
These are so good, you can even use them to put around vases or to look at for long periods. They work best as hair bands, and can even be used by bald men, which shows how good they are....

See one answered question