on 1 October 2014
Well I ordered these and they took a while to arrive for some reason but the delivery dates were stated after I placed the order. When I opened them I realised I had been sent Strawberry flavour when I had ordered Cherry; but that was because it was the only flavour available-I actually prefer Strawberry and these taste delicious!! They genuinely do what they claim to do-hair grows faster than usual (not sure about nails yet) and I do think it's slightly improved my energy levels. I will definitely be buying more of these, thanks!!!
on 13 September 2013
This my third purchase of the product. My nails are harder and am not losing so much hair.
Would recommend.
on 4 November 2014
Good product but the delivery was absolutely terrible. Took a whole month to come.
on 26 July 2015
I really notice an improvement in the quality and strength of my hair and nails when I take biotin. I struggle with hair breakage due to hormones and stress and I can honestly say that these vitamins do an amazing job to keep my hair thick and to grow faster.
on 5 November 2014
I have been taking these supplements for about 2 months now.Started with 1000mg and moved on to 5000mg now.These tablets are small and taste pleasant.I have noticed quick growth of both hair and nails.My skin has not broken out (which I am very pleased about)
on 25 July 2014
As it is dissolvable, a glass of water is not necessary with this supplement, nor does its taste resemble that which I imagine of a dog biscuit (for all of those whom have tried different vitamins, you may know what I mean). Healthy & effective.
on 26 November 2014
When the product arrived the container says contains wheat. However, in the product description it clearly says free from gluten, therefore it should not contain ANY wheat.
on 28 April 2014
Have used since alopeaca diagnosed 9months ago following high blood pressure medication. Bald patch has hair growing!! Nails less split and harder and stronger.
on 17 July 2015
Fab stuff, hair so thick after using this and nail are strong and long too.. a great buy
on 16 October 2015
I'm pretty satisfied with what I got! Thank you!