1. I Fall to Pieces After the crash, Rayna is in a coma and Deacon is left to wait on his pending jail sentence. Teddy is still shell-shocked about Peggy's pregnancy and struggles to understand where he belongs... Is it by Rayna's side with his daughters?
2. Never No More Edgehill gets a new chief executive who's not interested in Juliette's goal to mature as an artist. Meanwhile, a rising reality-show star proves to be competition for Juliette; and Rayna mounts her comeback with Will and Scarlett attached to her label.
3. I Don't Want to Talk About It Now Juliette performs at a private party for a wealthy couple. Elsewhere, Rayna's divorce is finalized; Deacon worries that his past struggles with his father will influence his emerging relationship with Maddie; and Will and Scarlett get makeovers.
4. You're No Angel Yourself Rayna backs out of the remainder of her tour with Juliette. Meanwhile, Teddy asks Peggy to marry him, but he tries to delay breaking the news to his daughters; and Tandy unearths some unsettling info about her mom's death.
5. Don't Open That Door Scarlett dreads doing a benefit concert because Jeff orders his stars to flaunt their sex appeal, which is something she's uncomfortable doing. Meanwhile, Rayna wants to buy the rights to her music; and Gunnar and Avery work with Scarlett's pal Zoey.
6. It Must Be You Rayna does a candid interview with Robin Roberts. Meanwhile, Teddy shares his engagement news with the press. Rayna looks for investers at a polo match. Juliette, crosses paths with Charlie Wentworth. Scarlett asks Avery for advice.
7. She's Got You Maddie seeks a connection with Deacon as Teddy's wedding day approaches. Meanwhile, Rayna and Luke bond as they discuss exes and children; Juliette enrages a prominent DJ, who retaliates by promoting Layla; and Will learns that Brent is dating a new man.
8. Hanky Panky Woman Scarlett embarks on her first tour with Luke. Meanwhile, Juliette makes up her mind regarding Charlie; Deacon criticizes Rayna for overburdening Scarlett; Gunnar seeks help from Scarlett when he struggles with a song; and Jeff starts a war with Rayna.
9. I'm Tired of Pretending Maddie seeks bonding time with Deacon, which Teddy finds upsetting. Elsewhere, Lamar asks Rayna to secure Tandy's support; Juliette worries that she's paying the price for Layla's success; and Zoey and Avery try to cheer up Scarlett while she's on tour.
10. Tomorrow Never Comes Juliette headlines Teddy's music festival, but she's shocked by the bad press she receives and searches for the gossip leak. Meanwhile, Rayna considers a risky financial move; Deacon and Gunnar host an auxiliary show; and Scarlett reconnects with Avery.
11. I'll Keep Climbing A mystery emerges in the wake of someone's death. Meanwhile, Gunnar and Scarlett receive a remarkable offer from Kelly Clarkson; Juliette's public image continues to decline; and Maddie and Daphne help Deacon get over a case of writer's block.
12. Just For What I Am Scarlett's career soars as she duets with Zac Brown, but the stress of fame takes its toll on her. Elsewhere, Deacon assists Rayna with writing a song; Juliette's declining popularity on tour angers Jeff; and Zoey feels ignored by Gunnar.
13. It's All Wrong, But It's All Right Juliette decides not to apologize for her behavior during her Grand Ole Opry ceremony; Luke introduces Rayna to someone that could help with her distribution deal.
14. Too Far Gone Deacon gets ready to record his live EP, while Rayna faces the truth about not only her father, but her sister as well.
15. They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore A successful producer likes Juliette's new song and invites her to Los Angeles to record for him.
16. Guilty Street Pop labels compete to sign Juliette. Meanwhile, Rayna and Avery both struggle with finances.
17. We've Got Things To Do Juliette feels overshadowed by Rayna's new acts.
18. Your Wild Life's Gonna Get You Down Rayna's and Luke's kids meet during Luke's tour. Meanwhile, Juliette dislikes Avery's bond with Scarlett.
19. Crazy Maddie's news goes viral. Rayna does an interview on "Good Morning America".
20. Your Good Girl's Gonna Go Bad Scarlett's breakdown drives everyone to find the person responsible.
21. All or Nothing with Me First Lady Michelle Obama and Kellie Pickler guest star.
22. On the Other Hand Avery plans to serenade Juliette, but is confused when she's not present.