Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 June 2011
I was picking up the package and got caught in a heavy thunder storm (what luck, I know!). When I got home, the package was partially wet though I tried to save it but the 3 manga inside (Naruto volume 7 One Piece volume 1) were totally fine! They looked fresh and clean and smelt as if they'd JUST been made and sent to me :P Great buy and great value!
VINE VOICEon 12 December 2008
This sixth volume of the Naruto manga continues the Chunin exams with the young ninja embarking on a survival exercise in the Forest of Death where they not only have to beat the elements but also each other. Things do not do as planed though as a mysterious impostor has infiltrated the exams and has his eyes set firmly on Team 7.

This is a good volume with some nice action and some good twists to the plot. The action can be a bit hard to follow in some places but it is still good with some interesting new attacks and techniques on display. The volume also has a small bit of background for Sakura and she actually gets to fight for the first time as well. Normally I would give this volume a five as it is very good but I do know that some of the following volumes are even better so I will have to give this four and a half.
on 29 May 2005
This is a review for those of you who are familiar with the Naruto story so far. After the last book, which seemed to calm down slightly, to introduce new characters. This book is right back to the action. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura enter the forest of death, (the name is a bit of a giveaway) they discover very quickly that all the other teams and anything else that may be in there is the enemy.
This book focuses in a bit more on some of the new characters and introduces a new snakey one who can do strange things with his mouth. If this guy doesn't creep you out, I don't know what will. This book is full of suspence! Naruto seems to be getting stronger but in tern the fox demon spirit seems to be overtaking him some more. Sasuke gets scared and freeked out, which contrasts with his usual character, and we find out a little about his past. They both end up getting knocked out by the new mysterious snakey guy, Naruto gets a five pronged attack to his navel and Sasuke gets bitten by him. This leaves poor old Sakura on her own taking care of them and the scrole. She gets some help along the way from Rock Lee and others but at long last we actually see her fighting back and see her make a huge sacrifice to protect the boys.
This book is probably for me one of the most exciting I have read so far in Naruto and it finishes on a total clifhanger. I can't wait for vol.7 to come out later this year. I totally recommend this book not only to naruto fans but any manga fan. I only started reading it because a friend recommended it and now i'm hooked. Give it a read!
on 28 May 2014
Well packaged and in good condition, the book is really interesting and worth buying. i will get the rest in the series.
on 4 March 2013
great my son was over the moon as he had lost this one from his collection. was in great condition too!
on 10 January 2013
A very quick read for my 12 year old. Not a great bookworm, but one way to get him reading
on 18 October 2014
excellent read, great condition as with all these books ordered
on 15 February 2015
fast delivery, as expected, bought as a gift
on 27 November 2014
Quick delivery enjoyable book thanks
on 8 February 2015
arrived as promised great quality