- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Thames and Hudson Ltd (12 Sept. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0500342733
- ISBN-13: 978-0500342732
- Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 2.8 x 20.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 54,682 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Nano House: Innovations for Small Dwellings Hardcover – 12 Sep 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
`A well-illustrated series of space-saving tips for those looking to make a lot out of a little'
`Packed with great ideas for small space living that you could incorporate into your own home ... easy to follow and informative' --Scottish Sunday Mail
`Chock full of clever ideas for how to make the most out of a small living space'
--The Irish Times
`Showing affordability and excellence in design and energy-efficient production, this book is inspiring, a realisation of possibilities in resourceful living and a catalogue of ideas that provides easy yet sophisticated solutions to space shortages making `small' mean more.' --Blueprint
'Pretty intriguing stuff and makes for a book that's very hard to put down'
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Was exactly what I was looking for
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Maybe I was expecting more than this. I really don't know. But I think this book is only good. And no more.Published on 15 Sept. 2013 by Flávio Barcelos Diehl
reviews would be more meaningful if you wern't forced to write something .. today i just want to get to next page ..so standard text Im sorryPublished on 26 July 2013 by wattie mccallum