- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: The History Press (1 Sept. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0752461745
- ISBN-13: 978-0752461748
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 2.8 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 177,059 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Nanny Knows Best: The History of the British Nanny Hardcover – 1 Sep 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Katherine Holden is the author of "The Shadow of Marriage: Singleness in England 1914-60." She also writes for the "Guardian" and the "Times Higher Education."