on 11 February 2012
Just as enjoyable as the original but not enough difference == apart from the ease of use -- to encourage me to purchase another re-vamped game.Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill - Remastered (Win & Mac CD-Rom)
on 4 June 2013
I brought this product because I am a big fan of the Nancy Drew games. It was amazing to play. Its hard in some places but nothing logic wouldn't figure out, overall very pleased with the product. Thank you!
on 1 November 2015
Very excitin' game indeed
on 22 January 2011
I got this game with high hopes having played all the other nancy drew games that run on windows 7.It was quite dear but I was excited at the idea of a more grown up ND-this is a murder case.
However, characters and voice acting was staid and stilted, and no fun chores or mini puzzles.

It was really boring, I got through it in a day and I also felt the atmosphere was uncomfortable, as nancy was basically asking people outright if they were murderers-music was dull and mournful, and deciphering a series of endless messages on boards was tiresome and tedious.

This is worse than castle malloy and that is saying something.After Warnings at Waverly Academy,Blackmoor and White wolf of Icicle creek, Shadow ranch and Treasure in the Royal tower, this was a HUGE disapointment.Don't bother even if you are a massive Drew fan as I am.Kapu cave was a great game too, yet it gets bad reviews, I hope this game gets what it justly deserves.I just didn't enjoy it.Staid and boring.
on 20 January 2013
good fast service blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah etc etc etc etc etc ec etc excellent