Size: 5 UK|Colour Name: Pink with Lilac Trim|Change
Price:£5.65+ Free shipping

on 5 December 2012
I have to wear a foot brace for drop foot and no shoe will fit. I'm a size 4 and we have tried up to 5 1/2 .. (Which obviously makes me right foot look ridiculous)

Being stretchy, these are perfect and will recommend to anyone.
on 23 August 2015
Ordered a size below normal as per other reviews and they fit nicely. So glad I bought these for my holiday. Just wanted something for around the pool and on the beach. Saved me from slipping on wet tiles and stubbing my toes around the place. I also have sensitive feet and find it painful to walk on anything slightly pebbly at the beach so these were great and so cheap.
on 13 March 2014
Many Greek beaches are stony and it's hard to get into the water safely. I wanted light-weight, cheap shoes for this function. They're not unattractive, I like the front Velcro fastening, the sole is just thick enough for the purpose & they're light enough to go in my beachbag. As advised, I ordered a size 6 instead of my usual 7+ and the fit is good, snug enough to stay on when I'm swimming. At this price I can afford to leave them behind at the end of the holiday if I'm short of space. Perfect!
on 15 March 2014
I agree with all other reviewers that the shoes come up big. I ordered my normal size as my feet are fairly wide so I thought I would need my normal size. I then ordered the size smaller and they are absolutely fine. Good product for such a cheap item. Good seller and they arrived very quickly.
on 18 August 2014
When ordering you need size smaller than shoe size as sizing comes larger, this does not cause a problem if you know when ordering. They are brilliant easier to put on than the usual drawer string type, the Velcro allows ease when putting on children have no need to struggle, very comfy just been used every day in the sea in Wales.
on 15 August 2013
I bought these, then bought my boyfriend a pair as they are GREAT!!! I wore mine on holiday, like very comfy shoes! Great for the holtels wet gravel path, the harbours cobled floor, & of course I could get them wet, & not worry about it! My boyfriend uses them as slip on garden shoes! Got to buy more!
on 11 June 2014
should have bought a smaller size. but my wifes fit just like a pair of socks. but the product its self very good quality.
on 13 June 2016
These were absolutely useless and not up to the job they were supposed to do! The minute they got wet for the first time the velcro came undone on one foot and would not do up again, that coupled with the fact that they were way too big made them impossible to keep on. The insoles also came loose the first time I wore them. In all the years I have used Amazon I have never left anyone a bad review and don't like doing it but these were a real disappointment and not worth the money.
on 14 April 2016
At this price what do you expect to get? They are cheap, but they do feel comfy and give good grip whilst on wet rock. The Velcro fastening wasn't as good as I'd want (shoe came off a few times whilst on holiday - not helped by the sizing being bigger than advertised). I was away for 10 days, body boarding and swimming with them on. They did tear slightly on coral on the last day of my holiday. I'd buy them again for the price for another holiday though.
on 3 June 2016
Bought them for the intended purpose to be for my summer holiday abroad. They are tough, well made, comfortable and stylish and I can't praise the shoes enough! Perfect for walking along a stoney/sandy beach & even better for taking a dip in the ocean safe in the knowledge your feet are protected from things that could bite or sting you.