- Product Dimensions: 15 x 2.5 x 7 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 118 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Item model number: 840090010707
- ASIN: B00HBR7JH2
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 15 Dec. 2013
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 125,948 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Nails Fashionista Collection
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The Fashionista collection is a stunning mini set of trend shades.
- Includes some Nails inc best sellers and favourite all-time trend shades.
- Belgrave Place, Jermyn Street, Shoreditch, Black Taxi and Victoria complete this beautiful collection.
- Comes in a gift box with ribbon making it the perfect present for that someone special.
- A great value offer from Nails inc for a limited time only.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Fashionista collection is a stunning mini set of trend shades. Includes some Nails inc best sellers and favourite all-time trend shades. Belgrave Place - deep royal purple, Jermyn Street - bestselling classic taupe, Shoreditch - favourite hot pink, Black Taxi - patent black and Victoria - deep cherry red all complete this beautiful collection. Comes in a gift box with ribbon making it the perfect present for that someone special. A great value offer from Nails inc for a limited time only.
5 x 4ml polishes
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
On a personal note I only liked/suited 2 of the 5 colours and didn't think that the polish lasted as long as other brands I use (but that could have been due to the difficulty I had applying it) - so I won't be repeat purchasing. Thankfully I got this during an Amazon sale - otherwise it wouldn't have been very cost effective.
I did really like the whole concept of "try before you buy", some colours just don't look (in person) like they do in photos. And the one nail test (you can usually get away with at a retail store) doesn't really give the full effect of whether it suits or not.
I wish more products offered this.