Format: Hardcover|Change

on 19 January 2016
This Nail studio is a great gift and aimed at the older girl and those that you're not quite sure what to get them. It contains a book showing you a range of nail polish designs and how to create them, it also includes nail polish and a tool (I think the tool is for creating a pattern or sticking jewels on your nail) either way it was a lovely present and gladly received by a 12 year old. The pictures in the book are of older girls which was great as I didn't want the recipient to think the gift was too young for her.
on 30 January 2014
My 6 yr old daughter loved this. Really easy to use. Washes, scratches off. Lovely designs. Great inexpensive product. Highly recommend as a present or activity for rainy days.
on 8 May 2016
Bought for my 12 year old daughter for Christmas. These are great as you can practise all sorts of designs with water based polish before trying with the real stuff. The little stencils are good and the ideas to try are fun. Good range of colours. Only downer is the polish comes off relatively easy but to be honest as my daughter isn't permitted polish at school she can design away in the evening and the get it off in the bath.
on 1 January 2014
This is justb the perfect gift for a teenager who likes to get glammed up, including painting individual designs on their nails! The 12-year old who received this nail kit for Christmas was truly delighted and I can recommend it!
on 27 January 2016
I bought this as a present for a 12 year old girl who lives away, I didn't know until I took it to post that nail varnish could not be sent by post, and so I still have it until I or another relative can take it down to London for her. I would have been useful if this had been mentioned on the product description on the web page
on 10 December 2013
My daughter and niece love painting their nails! The is the ideal present. Great instructions and cool colours. They can't wait to get started!
on 2 January 2016
Nice set. But the nail vanish peeled off due the number if layers required for some of the designs. Advise using a top coat to seal.
on 8 May 2016
This was a part present for my 11 year old neice. Together with a 24 seperate nail set. She absolutely loved it
on 1 January 2014
There are many nail art kits out there, but what makes this one stand out is the instruction / illustration book that comes with it. It Alao starts off either tips on how to take care of your bails & contains dome nifty stencils for quick patterns.
on 13 November 2013
Bought for young daughters christmas so she hasn't seen it yet but looks really good. Good instructions and ideas, can't comment on the nail paint yet but as with all klutz books seems like it is worth the money.