Format: PaperbackChange

on 7 August 2013
I have just received my copy of your book, and there is so much about the wonderful world of nails is just breath taking. You have researched and created a super book and anyone who is remotely involved with nails will be inspired to create - well done!
on 3 August 2013
Really enjoyed reading nail history and seeing the work of the greatest nail artists.
This book does exactly what it says: Inspires. It has certainly encouraged me to be creative. Very well written and beautiful pictures.
[ASIN:184858976X Nail Art: Inspiring Designs by the World's Leading Technicians]
on 12 November 2013
I was really excited about this book coming out and I wasn't disappointed.

A really good and interesting read for any current or aspiring nail technician, with a great background to where nail art originated and demonstrating many popular designs by some of the worlds leading nail artists. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and it was a good bargain too. Well written and presented.

I look forward to more books from Helena.
on 30 December 2013
A great book for nail techs with loads of ideas and some with instructions of how to achieve certain designs.
on 24 November 2013
I love the way this book starts off showing really simple designs and yet ends with nails that are outrageous!
on 18 July 2013
Arrived promptly and was brand new as stated, great nail art in the book, fab book :) really pleased I got it
on 20 September 2013
Really enjoyed seeing some of the best nail art tech's work, some really complicated nail designs and brilliant ideas. I was quite inspired and have already used some of the ideas. My only critism would be that more step by step tutorials would have been good.
on 18 February 2014
Bought for my daughter who has recently become fascinated with painting nails. She loves this book, it's given her lots of ideas which she is able to do. Some are ...... interesting but she enjoys seeing how it's done.
on 30 December 2014
The product that was ordered was great and was even higher than my expectation. It came through the post quickly and was a great Christmas present to my sister-who loves the Nail Art Book loads.
Thank You..
on 1 December 2014
Omg...talk about speedy delivery. Love this book and pretty sure my daughter will when she gets it at Christmas. So many design ideas beautifully illustrated. Very happy.