Colour: Orange|Change
Price:£5.96+ £1.00 shipping

on 1 May 2014
This tie was purchased for a friend's brother's Prom Night. It had to match his date's dress. It did this exactly in no small way due to the reproduction on line. It was delivered next day and was a great success.
on 22 September 2014
Good tie considering the cost.

The colour is slightly darker in 'real life' but that is to be expected considering the bright lights used in the product image. It isn't a huge difference, but could be something to consider.

The tie looks good when on and didn't look out of place as a stand-in on a much more expensive suit!

I knocked off one star because on close inspection the construction could be just a little better - you can't tell from the front though.
on 29 July 2015
Nice tie but please be aware it is an awful lot lighter than the picture shows! I purchased last minute to wear with my WW2 British ATS uniform (the ATS tie I have is too tight) and was very disappointed with it's colour. Saying that, at the War & Peace Revival event in Kent end of July a lot of people commented on how good the uniform looked and said the tie didn't really matter!!
on 3 July 2015
This product came a day before estimated delivery which is always a bonus.
The items came and I'm thrilled with them. I chose the mint green toes and the colour is very true to the photo. Will Definatly be using these again.
on 28 May 2014
Can't fault this product. I opted for the navy blue colour; very smart looking and good quality. Not shiny or cheap at all and goes really well with my slim-fit white shirt. Order was also delivered in very good time.
on 5 August 2015
Needed this tie for my boyfriend as we were going to a wedding the next day. Thought the colour was going to be more green but matched the flowers in my dress perfectly! Very happy :)
on 19 June 2014
I accidentally bought this colour and ended up sending it back, but it is actually really nice. I would say it's a little bit darker than shown in the picture but yeah, it's fine.
on 19 June 2014
The tie is really good quality for the money, would recommend anyone to buy it. The picture colour is true to life too, it was perfect for a wedding I attended.
on 19 August 2015
i brought the hot pink tie for my boyfriend for a wedding and i looked striking on he really likes it and so do i. also it came in the time scale
on 7 May 2015
Lovely tie, but the stitching on the back started to come away after a couple of hrs. Not worth £6.88

See one answered question