on 4 May 2014
I needed a small-to-medium size suitcase last-minute for a conference, and as this was available on Prime, and was fairly cheap, I opted it for it. I will admit I was expecting it to be terrible; I thought the handle or wheels would break or the zip would get stuck. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived, however! It's obviously not a suitcase that will be able to withstand a lifetime of travel, but it's an absolutely perfect mid-size suitcase for taking on coaches or shorts holidays. I have only used this once, so I can't comment at this stage regarding its long-term resilience and durability. I will say, however, that I dragged it through London and Aberdeen, had it manhandled by coach staff and generally gave it a good bashing, and yet it shows no sign of wear and tear.

The lock and key that is provided is dreadful though, and seems like something you would get on a child's diary, so be prepared to purchase your own padlock.
on 14 February 2014
This is a nice suitcase. I like the size of it. Adequate for a week away. The wheels work very well. My only complaint would be that the front zip pocket is too deep. It would be better if it had 2 smaller zip pockets instead.
on 17 October 2014
Very light and easy to use, but when we went to use the outside zip for the first time it stuck and then would not move. If you do not use the outter compartment it is fine Good price
on 21 September 2014
the zipper broke with the first use.