No-xplode is arguably the most well known pre work out stimulants available on the high st. However having cycled the product on and off for about 6-8 months, the limitations were quickly apparent.
1) After using the product for say 4-6 weeks 3 times per week you will find yourself needing to have more and more to get the same feeling you did the first time of using.
2) The requirement of having to take more (3-4 SCOOPS) seriously increases the cost of the product.
3) As others have mentioned the taste although not terrible, will take some getting used to (Lemon is by far the best option)
4) The 'downer' side of the product following use can be tiring and you will actually come to NEED it to get yourself up for training hard again.
5) There are better working products out there.
I would recommend if you are new to NO products to take them in this order. 1 x pot of NO X to start with, then have a 2 week break and try Black Powder, following that take a 3-4 week break and then try 1-MR which I have to say I have found astonishing (MIND BLOWING) even. All you take is one very small scoop and within 15 minutes I actually began to feel tight all through my chest and arms as if I'd done the work out already, your heart will feel faster and you will be able to train hard easily through 90-120 mins. The best thing is there doesn't seem to be much of a crash, yes you will be alert for up to 4-6 hours but once you have asleep it's back to normal. I have been using 1MR 3 months and have the same feeling each and every time.
As a guideline, I currently weigh in at 16st 5lbs and bench press 150kg x 5 reps x 2 sets max. I wouldn't claim to be the most 'ripped' person but I have managed to get my arms from 18.5' 18 months ago to pushing 21' now (SO BIG!) by following a reasonably healthy diet, plenty of protein at the right times and using the previously noted NO products which really do help.